Steve's Onsite Services

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 01-29-2015, 12:30 PM
Original Topic
TOTV SPONSOR

Steve is just finishing the last touches on our Laundry room cabinets and guest bath vanity. We purchased new gray kitchen cabinets earlier and used part of the old maple cabinets for the laundry room. We wanted them to match the kitchen. Steve did an EXCELLENT job of matching the color and lacquer finish. He is a meticulous perfectionist. And his services are very reasonable. THANKS STEVE. We highly recommend him. For more information go to Steves Onsite Services, Painting The Villages, FL

Lyle and Linda Gant
Summerfield

Old 05-02-2016, 01:52 PM
Default Poor business protocol

Very disappointed in this company. Contacted them, leaving a message on their service for a painting job. No call back from them in months. Thus, I had to procure services from another painting outfit.
Thought I'd give them a second chance with a second interior painting project. Again waited for a call back. Yes, finally received one 3-4 weeks later or more.
Made an appointment last week for this morning at 9AM.
Guess who DID NOT SHOW UP? I don't expect a call from them with an apology. Maybe one will occur weeks down the road.
You schedule your day for this appointment with a no show.
Apparently business is so very good, an extra job is of no value.
Old 05-19-2016, 12:48 PM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Steve at Onsite

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmpain View Post
Very disappointed in this company. Contacted them, leaving a message on their service for a painting job. No call back from them in months. Thus, I had to procure services from another painting outfit.
Thought I'd give them a second chance with a second interior painting project. Again waited for a call back. Yes, finally received one 3-4 weeks later or more.
Made an appointment last week for this morning at 9AM.
Guess who DID NOT SHOW UP? I don't expect a call from them with an apology. Maybe one will occur weeks down the road.
You schedule your day for this appointment with a no show.
Apparently business is so very good, an extra job is of no value.
According to post in contractors an services Steve has left Florida.
Old 06-24-2017, 07:10 PM

Steve just did some work for me in my kitchen painting my cabinets and installing tile back splash. My neighbors saw the work that he did and are now getting their kitchens done as well. Highly recommend Steve. Glad to have him back working in The Villages.
Old 07-15-2018, 06:38 AM
Default Painting Cabinets

Steve did an outstanding job painting our bathroom cabinets gray. He removes the doors and sprays them at the shop and then sprays the boxes. They look beautiful. I only wish we had known about him when we did our kitchen cabinets. The kitchen cabinets the contractor recommended veneers. NOT GOOD.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.