Elliott & Perkins Professional Painting

Old 02-11-2019, 02:30 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Elliott & Perkins Professional Painting

Elliot & Perkins
Professional Painting

Two Coats? No problem! Friendly & patient staff ready to make your painting experience easy and stress-free.

Free Estimates

Specializing in Repaints
Licensed and Insured
CLICK HERE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
352-504-1058
ellperkpaint@aol.com

Clifford Elliott
Owner/Operator

Last edited by Ad poster; 02-13-2019 at 09:34 AM.
Old 01-12-2021, 10:13 AM
Default Highly Recommended 🌟🌟🌟🌟

Completely satisfied with the quality, service, and skill level of Cliff and his crew. I hired them to paint our exterior and was so happy that I hired them to do the interior.

Cliff was prompt and efficient and on time from the day he showed up to quote us (also gave us the best bid), till the finished projects. He did our entire exterior (stucco Lilly designer) in one day. He came back and did the interior in one day. Do not hesitate to hire Cliff. Thanks again for a great experience and a beautiful paint job!!
Old 06-29-2020, 04:28 PM
Smile highly recommmend them

Elliott and Perkins Painting
352-504-1058
I highly recommend this painting company. They were so efficient and nice. Cliff and his two grown sons painted nearly my entire home walls and ceiling in one day. They could not have been harder workers and very accommodating. Their price was very reasonable, came on time, great work, finish fast. What more can you ask for?
Nancy Jordan Blackmore
Village of Caroline
Old 12-22-2019, 07:05 AM
theruizs

Just had Cliff and his crew repaint the exterior of our home. They were professional and efficient. He used SW Duration Satin and it looks like a new home! We could not be happier with the service, results and price!
Old 03-25-2019, 11:02 AM

Cliff expertly painted our home exterior, using the Sherwin-Williams primer so we would have the lifetime guarantee on the paint. The S-W inspector gave approval after finishing. Cliff is pleasant, always on time and exactly when planned. Since then I have had him repaint some of my interior rooms, with more to do latter this year.

Tags
elliott, estimates, painting, perkins, professional

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.