B & D Concrete Creations

Old 04-29-2019, 08:20 AM

Very Professional is the words that come to my mind. B & D just finished our Bird Cage concrete design. Their work is beautiful. They are extremely clean and thorough with all that they do.
Old 01-17-2019, 09:39 PM

We just purchase a new home in The Village of DeSoto. We wanted to paint our garage floor, driveway, and lanai before we moved in. Ronaldo was accommodating. He was booked to February and due to a time crunched we needed it to be done in January. Thankfully he squeezed us in. We actually received a lower estimate but decided to stay with him and we are very glad we did.

His work is clean, precise and meticulous. Our new neighbors were impressed with his work. We would hire him again!

5 star rating all the way!
Old 01-02-2019, 04:47 PM

I Had my patio and driveway done by B&D Concrete. Extremely happy.Romaldo is very professional and easy to work with. Would highly recommend him.Give him 5 stars. John Gallo
Old 12-16-2018, 04:10 PM

Just had our driveway, walkway and front porch done by Ronaldo owner of B&D Concrete. This was a five star job. We are extremely pleased and will have our patio and garage done by him next year. He is professional and pays attention to details. His work is immaculate. His response is quick. He returned our call within hours and our job was done within a week. This man knows how to run a business and he knows what he is doing.
Old 10-01-2018, 08:15 PM
Default Good jod 10 stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad poster View Post
B & D Concrete Creations

Beautifully Designed:

Driveways
Walkways
Patios
Pool Decks
Garage Epoxy
Clear Coats & More

B & D Concrete Creations is a local company that is dedicated to make beautiful concrete designs . More than fifteen years of experience in the industry.

We provide high quality decorative concrete, stained, coating and beautiful designs for driveways, walkways, patios, pool decks, and garage floors. Also, clear-coat and epoxy finishing.
If you want to get an appointment or questions please feel free to contact us any time at:
352-455-9614

FREE ESTIMATES

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR GALLERY

Licensed & Insured
He does an excellent job, with good dedication we are very happy,he is very responsible, and he fulfills what he promises
Old 09-01-2018, 10:44 AM

Absolutely 5 stars *****

We had B and D do both our garage and our lanai, and we just couldn't be more pleased. Ramaldo and his crew arrived on the day he scheduled, and worked well into the evening until our job was done. While they were here, they were meticulous in their work. Ramaldo also help us decide on the perfect design. We are confident you will love his work as well.

Highly recommended.
Old 08-23-2018, 09:05 AM
Default Just the very best

B and D are fantastic. They are professional, extremely careful and clean in their work and easy to work with. I can't say enough about the artistry of their work. It would be a shame to NOT call Romaldo and his team when considering having your driveway done.

The Villages Florida
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	DRIVEWAY.jpg
Views:	1194
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	76247  
Old 06-08-2018, 07:43 AM

Romaldo has done an excellent job on our driveway and lanai. He is prompt, articulate, charges a fair price and is honest. He has done all four homes in our cul de sac and each drive looks absolutely beautiful. We would highly recommend him.
Old 04-20-2018, 05:53 AM
Default Kudos

I hired B&D Concrete Creations to paint my driveway, sidewalk, and lanai as well as epoxy my garage floor, and they did a terrific job. What I was most impressed with was that they showed up on time and did exactly what they said he would do. Prices were reasonable and worth the money. Romaldo is an artist and a skilled craftsman that I would highly recommend.
Old 04-20-2018, 05:46 AM

posted in wrong thread, sorry

Last edited by menacing_1; 04-20-2018 at 05:56 AM. Reason: posted in wrong place
Old 02-14-2018, 11:00 PM

I just had my drive walkway and front patio done by B and D concrete creations. I rate them at 5 stars. Romaldo returns calls, shows up when he says he will and does excellent work. We added changes to our design at the last minute and he made the changes with no issues. His prices are very reasonable and he works hard and steady. You won't go wrong using B and D.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:46 AM

We had Romaldo do our driveway and lanai and he did a wonderful job. We could not be happier. He was professional, on time and flexible with our color choice and questions. We are now having him come back to do the garage. We highly recommend him!!
Old 01-17-2018, 11:46 AM

Ronaldo may cost a little more but I can attest that the job is done with extreme care and you can tell he is really proud of the work he does. He uses only the best supplies to do the job the right way. Having had this done in Chicago and seeing the difference in workmanship is an eye opener. Ronaldo's work looks like it will last forever, not like the one we had done in Chicago which only lasted less than a year.
Thanks Ronaldo.
Old 01-09-2018, 10:43 AM
Default The Very Best of the Very Best!!!

Romaldo is unbelievably professional, artistic, intelligent, nice, friendly and reasonably priced. The staining and sealing he did on our driveway and patio are the envy of the neighborhood! I would be more than happy to recommend him to anyone!!! On a scale of 1-10, I would give Romaldo a 1,000%!!!
Old 01-06-2018, 04:51 PM

Romaldo is simply ourstanding! His professionalism and helpfulness in planning for the job was incredible, punctual, factual, and flexible with the timing. His on the job work is meticulous and very creative, and we could not have been happier with the final results on our garage and driveway. First Class!!
Osceola Hills

Tags
beautiful, concrete, creations, designs, free

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.