B & D Concrete Creations

Beautifully Designed:

Driveways
Walkways
Patios
Pool Decks
Garage Epoxy
Clear Coats & More

B & D Concrete Creations is a local company that is dedicated to make beautiful concrete designs . More than fifteen years of experience in the industry.

We provide high quality decorative concrete, stained, coating and beautiful designs for driveways, walkways, patios, pool decks, and garage floors. Also, clear-coat and epoxy finishing.
If you want to get an appointment or questions please feel free to contact us any time at:
352-455-9614

FREE ESTIMATES

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR GALLERY

Licensed & Insured
Old 03-15-2023, 10:44 AM
Default I wasn’t going to have my driveway painted……

I wasn’t going to have my driveway painted, but after seeing how beautiful some of my neighbors driveways looked after Ronaldo of B&D concrete creations did them I decided to have mine done also.
He had a three month waiting list, but the wait was worth it. He was easy to work with even with some last minute changes and he showed up on time and finished the work in a few hours. He uses solvent based paint so the color will last for years and a uv protectant clear coat so the Florida sun won’t fade the color. Won’t need a recoat for two years. His workers are very efficient and respectful of the property and cleaned everything up and returned my landscaping to its original look. I highly recommend his company to anyone who wants a beautiful driveway.
Old 03-03-2023, 03:55 PM
Default B & D Concrete Creations

We couldn't be more impressed and pleased with the work Romaldo and his team did on our driveway. From design to finish we were most impressed with the professionalism and superior work! We highly recommend B & D and would use them again!
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230303_090946.jpg
Views:	550
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	97226   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230303_090939.jpg
Views:	491
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	97227   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230303_090933.jpg
Views:	464
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	97228  
Old 06-12-2022, 10:07 AM
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmarycoleman View Post
Absolutely. I have called on several occasions, sent emails directly to the owner and in fact I would be a third time repeat customer but can't get a response. Very disheartening to say the least. I won't try contacting them again.
The same thing happened to me. He will not return calls or text messages. Very disappointing.
Old 11-16-2020, 09:22 AM
Default B & D Concrete Creations Rock!

We couldn't be more impressed and pleased with the work Romaldo and his team did on our driveway and lanai! From design to finish we were most impressed with the professionalism and superior work! We highly recommend B & D and would use them again!
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3811.jpg
Views:	1867
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	86964   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3800.JPG
Views:	1782
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	86965   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3799.jpg
Views:	2423
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	86966  
Old 11-05-2020, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad poster View Post
B & D Concrete Creations

Beautifully Designed:

Driveways
Walkways
Patios
Pool Decks
Garage Epoxy
Clear Coats & More

B & D Concrete Creations is a local company that is dedicated to make beautiful concrete designs . More than fifteen years of experience in the industry.

We provide high quality decorative concrete, stained, coating and beautiful designs for driveways, walkways, patios, pool decks, and garage floors. Also, clear-coat and epoxy finishing.
If you want to get an appointment or questions please feel free to contact us any time at:
352-455-9614

FREE ESTIMATES

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR GALLERY

Licensed & Insured
Most effective and efficient operation I have ever seen. After the grinding off of our old driveway paint, it took a total of 31/2 hours over a two day period to complete this job. No problems, super looking job.
Old 08-26-2020, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHILLY RICHARD View Post
Good to know. I need work done and I have called him for an estimate. Is he the guy I saw on Skip Smith's video?
Yes, he is. That’s probably why he is so busy.
Old 08-26-2020, 04:10 AM

I utilized B&D in large part due to postings on this site. I would rate my experience at 3 out of 5 stars. Pricing was fair and the quality of the work was adequate. However the color of the finished product wasn’t what I wanted. The business is essentially a few guys working from a truck, and there is a language barrier that has to be overcome unless you speak Spanish. They also have no pamphlets or color chips for you to review. I described the color combination I wanted, and showed him the color on my house. When they started painting, I told them the color looked too light. He assured me the color would darken as it dried, and that it would look darker when the flake was added. It did not. I should have stopped them as soon as the base color started going down. Arguably, I should have hired a company with sample pamphlets of the product used, and less of a language barrier. The workmanship and price wasn’t bad, so utilize them if you feel really comfortable with your initial interaction.
Old 08-16-2020, 08:03 AM

Absolutely. I have called on several occasions, sent emails directly to the owner and in fact I would be a third time repeat customer but can't get a response. Very disheartening to say the least. I won't try contacting them again.
Old 03-23-2020, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillagesFlorida View Post
If anyone is looking for an honest, reasonable painter for a concrete driveway, patio, garage floor, etc. I can highly recommend Romaldo Mayhuire who owns B&D Concrete Creations. He just finished painting our courtyard and we are completely satisfied with his work. He was very accommodating throughout the process, checking often with me to make sure the colors were just right, etc. He will be coming back to epoxy our garage floor soon. Romaldo can be reached at 352-455-9614 for estimates and design choices.
Good to know. I need work done and I have called him for an estimate. Is he the guy I saw on Skip Smith's video?
Old 03-23-2020, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renpan View Post
totally agree! He did a fantastic job on our driveway!
Thanks. I will call him.
Old 01-05-2020, 10:39 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,980 Times in 713 Posts

We tried to get a quote but no one would get back to us to set anything up. Not sure if others have had the same issue.
Old 11-17-2019, 06:49 PM
Default B and D concrete Creations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suresh View Post
I had my driveway redone by Romaldo.Very pleased with his work and I recommend him highly.
Nice Work,Meticulous,Reasonable price,Very courteous.
You will very happy with his work. I give 5 stars.
We had our porch, driveway and lanai re-done by Romaldo and he was very professional and did a great job. Highly recommend.
Old 10-28-2019, 07:48 AM

totally agree! He did a fantastic job on our driveway!
Old 07-23-2019, 03:13 PM
Default We highly recommend B+D Concrete Creations

We highly recommend B&D Concrete Creations. Romaldo was a delight to work with. He did exactly what we wanted and our driveway turned out beautifully. We have received many compliments from our neighbors. His price was very good and he and his team worked hard and got the job done just when he promised. We will definitely be using them again to do our lanai floor.

Tags
beautiful, concrete, creations, designs, free

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.