B & D Concrete Creations

B & D Concrete Creations

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Excellent Job - 5 stars
Old 09-16-2017, 09:54 AM
Gold member

Default Excellent Job - 5 stars

Showed up when he said he would, for both the quote and the job. Very neat, would never know he was here - except for the nice fresh look on our concrete! We made a last minute change to the color and he took care of it with no problem. He is committed to customer satisfaction, told my wife - "if you're happy, I'm happy".

Sorry the photo isn't better, lots of shadows.
Attached Thumbnails
img_1748-jpg  

Old 10-05-2017, 07:45 AM

I had my garage floor done (epoxy) and I would highly recommend this company. They are reliable, knowledgeable and courteous. They arrive on time and do a fantastic job. Thank you Romaldo = you are the best.
Harriet Lipski
Sponsored Links
Garage and Driveway Painting
Old 10-16-2017, 08:45 PM

Default Garage and Driveway Painting

Outstanding job by Romaldo, 5 Stars, Our Driveway and Garage are absolutely perfect, very professional and his perfection for detail is outstanding, would highly recommend him.
Old 10-18-2017, 01:33 PM

B&D just finished my garage, driveway, sidewalk and porch what a wonderful job Romaldo and his helper did. It looks absolutely gorgeous he definitely gets 5 stars from me. I would highly recommend B&D to anyone.
Old 10-26-2017, 07:28 PM

Our driveway was completed today - and it is absolutely fantastic. Romaldo did an outstanding job, including the design, choice of color to compliment our home and landscaping, was prompt, efficient, work was neat and clean and took care to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. Probably the best person/company we have worked with while in The Villages during the past four years. Would recommend B&D Concrete Design with a 5 ++ star rating. Village of Bonita.
Gkilts
Old 11-07-2017, 04:09 PM

Default Gkilts

4 STARS I've built and remodeled homes in the past. Remaldo does a good job. He is very professional, easy to work with and does anything extra to do his best. I recommend him if you want quality work at a reasonable price. Only problem-after a few weeks expanding joints starting to crack and small holidays here and there. It is acceptable on painting stucco. GK

Last edited by gkilts; 11-20-2017 at 08:20 AM.
Old 11-10-2017, 01:57 PM

B&D just finished our lanai and front walk. They did an excellent job. Arrived at 7am and did not stop until they finished. We are very happy with their work and would not hesitate to recommend them. 5 stars!
Old 01-06-2018, 04:51 PM

Romaldo is simply ourstanding! His professionalism and helpfulness in planning for the job was incredible, punctual, factual, and flexible with the timing. His on the job work is meticulous and very creative, and we could not have been happier with the final results on our garage and driveway. First Class!!
Osceola Hills
The Very Best of the Very Best!!!
Old 01-09-2018, 10:43 AM

Default The Very Best of the Very Best!!!

Romaldo is unbelievably professional, artistic, intelligent, nice, friendly and reasonably priced. The staining and sealing he did on our driveway and patio are the envy of the neighborhood! I would be more than happy to recommend him to anyone!!! On a scale of 1-10, I would give Romaldo a 1,000%!!!
Old 01-17-2018, 11:46 AM

Ronaldo may cost a little more but I can attest that the job is done with extreme care and you can tell he is really proud of the work he does. He uses only the best supplies to do the job the right way. Having had this done in Chicago and seeing the difference in workmanship is an eye opener. Ronaldo's work looks like it will last forever, not like the one we had done in Chicago which only lasted less than a year.
Thanks Ronaldo.

Tags
beautiful, concrete, creations, designs, free