B & D Concrete Creations

Old 11-10-2017, 01:57 PM

B&D just finished our lanai and front walk. They did an excellent job. Arrived at 7am and did not stop until they finished. We are very happy with their work and would not hesitate to recommend them. 5 stars!
Old 11-07-2017, 04:09 PM
Default Gkilts

4 STARS I've built and remodeled homes in the past. Remaldo does a good job. He is very professional, easy to work with and does anything extra to do his best. I recommend him if you want quality work at a reasonable price. Only problem-after a few weeks expanding joints starting to crack and small holidays here and there. It is acceptable on painting stucco. GK

Last edited by gkilts; 11-20-2017 at 08:20 AM.
Old 10-26-2017, 07:28 PM

Our driveway was completed today - and it is absolutely fantastic. Romaldo did an outstanding job, including the design, choice of color to compliment our home and landscaping, was prompt, efficient, work was neat and clean and took care to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. Probably the best person/company we have worked with while in The Villages during the past four years. Would recommend B&D Concrete Design with a 5 ++ star rating. Village of Bonita.
Old 10-18-2017, 01:33 PM

B&D just finished my garage, driveway, sidewalk and porch what a wonderful job Romaldo and his helper did. It looks absolutely gorgeous he definitely gets 5 stars from me. I would highly recommend B&D to anyone.
Old 10-16-2017, 08:45 PM
Default Garage and Driveway Painting

Outstanding job by Romaldo, 5 Stars, Our Driveway and Garage are absolutely perfect, very professional and his perfection for detail is outstanding, would highly recommend him.
Old 10-05-2017, 07:45 AM

I had my garage floor done (epoxy) and I would highly recommend this company. They are reliable, knowledgeable and courteous. They arrive on time and do a fantastic job. Thank you Romaldo = you are the best.
Harriet Lipski
Old 09-16-2017, 09:54 AM
Gold member
Default Excellent Job - 5 stars

Showed up when he said he would, for both the quote and the job. Very neat, would never know he was here - except for the nice fresh look on our concrete! We made a last minute change to the color and he took care of it with no problem. He is committed to customer satisfaction, told my wife - "if you're happy, I'm happy".

Sorry the photo isn't better, lots of shadows.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1748.jpg
Views:	1165
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	71460  
Old 09-07-2017, 01:07 PM

Just had our driveway and patio done by B and D Concrete Creations and I must say this was the best experience we have had with any contractor. Ronaldo was a pleasure work with, we were not sure about colors and basically left it up to him. We could not be more pleased. He had to grind the old paint off before he began the paint work. Can't say enough about this company. We will be calling him again when we are ready to redo our garage floor. 5 star rating all the way
Old 07-05-2017, 02:04 PM

5 STARS*****+ We are extremely pleased with the outstanding job Romaldo Mayhuire, the owner of B & D CONCRETE CREATIONS, LLC, did on both our driveway and our lanai. He was here when he said he would be, and finished the job when he said he would and his prices were very competitive. In addition to the above, his work is outstanding. It is no wonder he has been doing this type of work in the Villages for the past 17 years, it is first class. He can be reached at (352)455-9614.

Frank and Nancy

Last edited by kyboy41; 07-05-2017 at 02:14 PM.
Old 05-31-2017, 11:04 AM

Outstanding job by Romaldo. Professional, courteous and delivered exactly what he promised. Just had driveway done in Pine Hills. Highly recommend him.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:17 AM
Veteran member

If anyone is looking for an honest, reasonable painter for a concrete driveway, patio, garage floor, etc. I can highly recommend Romaldo Mayhuire who owns B&D Concrete Creations. He just finished painting our courtyard and we are completely satisfied with his work. He was very accommodating throughout the process, checking often with me to make sure the colors were just right, etc. He will be coming back to epoxy our garage floor soon. Romaldo can be reached at 352-455-9614 for estimates and design choices.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:05 AM

Rimaldo of B&D did a beautiful job on the epoxy and sealing of our garage floor. It looks incredible and we could not be more pleased. Professional, attention to detail, timing prompt and as promised and a very reasonable price. Highly recommend B&D Concrete Creations.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:37 AM

We are so happy with our beautiful driveway done by B&D Concrete Creations. Great price also. They took their time to make it perfect. They came each day of the two that it takes to do the job exactly when they said they would be here. We could not be happier and highly recommend B&D.
Old 01-06-2017, 10:33 AM

I had my driveway redone by Romaldo.Very pleased with his work and I recommend him highly.
Nice Work,Meticulous,Reasonable price,Very courteous.
You will very happy with his work. I give 5 stars.
Old 12-30-2016, 05:17 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Great work. Very reliable. Love the job. 5 stars

Tags
beautiful, concrete, creations, designs, free

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.