Decorative Concrete of Central Fl. Inc.

Old 07-13-2018, 09:58 AM

Decorative concrete did an amazing job. They were like precision workers. Had it completed and dry enough to walk on in 2 hours. Would highly recommend them.
Old 05-05-2018, 12:18 PM
Sage

Got a ball park cost estimate for a typical driveway, sidewalk, porch?
Old 04-26-2018, 01:55 AM

Decorative Concrete did an awesome job on my driveway. They were very professional and timely. Highly recommend this company! Thanks, Cliff!
Old 04-20-2018, 11:54 AM

We are very happy with the work Cliff and his crew did on our driveway. The whole crew is clearly very experienced, and they are quite fast in their work. We've already received some compliments from neighbors about how good the driveway looks.
Old 04-09-2018, 04:37 PM

We have had cliff do 3 of our homes over the past 15 years!! He just finished our last home and we are not moving anymore LOL !!!! But just wanted to say to The Villagers , do your homework because there are a bunch of driveway painters out there, but my husband and I feel that cliff is by far the most reliable and dependable, hard working man we have come across here in the South .. As he says if you want it done right call A Northerner !!!!!!! You wont be disappointed. He's worth the wait...........
Old 03-28-2018, 03:08 PM

We had our driveway, sidewalk and patio painted this February by Cliff and his crew. They did an excellent job. They were prompt and efficient. We love the way it looks!
Old 03-25-2018, 11:08 AM

Cliff and his crew did a great job painting our driveway, it was professionally done and more impressive was that Cliff over saw the project from start to finish. Again well done Cliff !!! Highly recommend this company. The Village of La Belle North
Old 03-21-2018, 06:34 PM

Very happy with our driveway. Cliff was always here with the crew.
Old 01-21-2018, 10:36 AM

We found Cliff Rider, owner of Decorative concrete of Central Florida to be very professional and helpful with our planing the renovation of our driveway. I had my own ideas I presented to him but he helped refine and recommend other designs which might work better for my specific driveway and overall look of house, landscaping etc. In our case, he grinded down the old painted design of 20 years ago, and repainted a fresh new driveway. He showed up when he said he would, and his men were equally professional and thorough in their work. No mess was left at the end of each stage of renovation. I would recommend his craftsmanship and professionalism to anyone! Thank you for a job well done—The Phelps
Old 12-30-2017, 02:51 PM

Thanks to TOTV as well as my due diligence I too and extremely pleased with what Cliff and his crew did for us. We had our garage, lanai and birdcage floors stained. Cliff's price was competitive. He and his crew were on time each day. They were fast, thorough and cleaned up very nicely. I highly recommend Decorative Concrete.
Old 12-04-2017, 08:06 PM

Cliff and his crew were professional and thorough. They kept me informed and showed up on time. I would recommend them to anyone. A first class operation. I'm getting compliments daily on my new painted driveway.
Old 11-29-2017, 04:57 PM

Clif and his team did a beautiful job with my patio. I'm so pleased. I would highly recommend him.
Old 11-18-2017, 12:29 PM

We chose Decorative over 4 other contractors because of recommendations from friends
and driveways we looked at, which were done by Cliff and his crew. They showed up at
their scheduled times, did great work prepping, and gave us a beautifully painted driveway.
We have received many compliments, and highly recommend Cliff for anyone wishing to
have their driveway or garage painted.
Old 11-09-2017, 03:11 PM

Thanks to Cliff and his very professional crew who painted our driveway and epoxied our garage floor a few days ago in the Village of Hillsborough. We have gotten several thumbs up from neighbors passing by the house in their golf carts, as well as comments on how great the driveway turned out from those who have stopped to admire the work and the the design. Decorative Concrete of Central Florida came highly recommended by one of our neighbors, who was also very pleased with the quality of the work and professionalism of Cliff and his crew, and so we would like to pass on that recommendation to you. We also highly recommend this company.
Old 11-01-2017, 07:51 AM

Cliff did a great job prompt and fast! professional!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.