Decorative Concrete of Central Fl. Inc.

Old 01-14-2015, 06:12 PM

Cliff and his team are amazing.They are quick and efficient and keep you informed along the way.I had all the concrete done on my patio villa including the lanai and garage.It looks beautiful.Most definetly a great deal for the amount of work involved.I already have friends stopping over to check it out.They just finished this morning.Decorative concrete of central Florida is a name to tell your friends.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMar View Post
Cliff and his team finished our garage floor this morning.....what a great job and experience through the process...from initial contact through design and pricing through the finish today, Cliff always met his obligations and maintained communications. Not really sure if, or when, the man ever slept. Cliff will be doing our driveway in December and our trust runs deep, we are headed north for the holidays and they will do the driveway while we are gone. Great Job, Great people.
Returned from our trip north (and we are done with that in the winter). The driveway was complete and met every expectation. As stated in an earlier post, we trusted Cliff to do the work while we were gone and he did not disappoint. Garage and Driveway......best choice we could have made.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 01-05-2015, 04:13 PM
Smile Great Job on our Driveway and Lanai Floor!

Cliff's Decorative Concrete stained our driveway, walk, patio and lanai in early December 2014. Cliff made recommendations about color and design choices that we were totally happy with. He called to reconfirm schedule, date of job start, and answered any questions we had. His crew was on time and on schedule. We are very happy with the work that was done, the price quoted, and would highly recommend Cliff and Decorative Concrete as a very reputable and competent company.

Barb and Rich Terwilliger
Old 01-01-2015, 01:45 PM

Cliff and his team did a fantastic job, showed up when promised and kept the quoted price.
He returns calls very quickly which is rare amongst contractors.
I highly recommend Decorative Concrete.
Old 12-28-2014, 10:33 AM
Location: Curently Minnetonka, MN , moving to The Villages of Collier in October 2104
Default Decorative Concrete

Cliff and team provided a very competitive bid, completed job on-time and on-budget. Highly recommend them!
Old 12-15-2014, 09:23 AM

Decorative Concrete was so reasonably priced we added on our patio. We will do our garage in the Spring with Cliff. Great price for a great quality product. M Silva
Old 12-09-2014, 08:14 AM

Great job..great workers...would recommend them highly
Old 12-08-2014, 09:35 PM
Sage

Just piling on, Cliff did our driveway, porch, walkway and garage. Absolutely one of best contractor experiences we have had in TV. Professional, accommodating and just a great crew to work with. The neighbors have expressed their appreciation of his work and those are the ultimate judges.

Old 12-08-2014, 09:31 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangorvillager View Post
How much can I expect to pay for an average two car driveway and walkway?
Depends on the quality you expect......give Cliff a call, you will find him very competitive and as the other posters have stated......professional with a quality product.

Old 12-08-2014, 07:56 PM

How much can I expect to pay for an average two car driveway and walkway?
Old 11-25-2014, 07:53 AM

Cliff and his crew were extremely responsive, prompt and polite. They did everything exactly as and when promised, kept us updated at all times, and did a beautiful job for a very reasonable price. Our driveway and sidewalk design turned out beautifully. We would recommend Cliff and his team to anyone.

Helen & Ron Marseco
Old 11-21-2014, 10:52 PM
Default Love our driveway

Thank you Cliff for a great job we love our driveway ,walkway and front porch .We have gotten sooo many compliments...see you next year ! Lynn and Andy Gayda Lynnhaven

Last edited by lynn22; 11-21-2014 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Add name
Old 11-10-2014, 09:40 AM
Default Mendy and Tani

Thanks to Clif our driveway has transformed from a plain jane ugly cement driveway with orange Golfcart battery stains to a real work of art. Clif has a great eye for color and design and he and his crew are fantastic. No moss grows under his feet... he gets the job done and gets it done right. Highly recommended... you can see his work on Worth Circle in the Village of Glenbrook. A job well done.
Old 11-05-2014, 07:36 AM

Just had our drive, walks and garage painted by Cliff and crew! Wonderful job! Extremely pleased. They were prompt, helpful and completely professional. Thank you , Cliff and crew for making this a pleasant experience. They even helped me move things back in the garage since my husband just had surgery and I'm having knee surgery in a couple of weeks. You won't find a more professional crew anywhere.
Old 11-04-2014, 10:02 AM

Decorative Concrete just finished our driveway, walkway, and patio. Beautiful job, done quickly, quality work, great workmen! I highly recommend them for beautifying your driveway. We are going to use them for our garage next. The Silvas Hollyoak Way

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.