Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Pavers & Driveways (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/pavers-driveways-359/)
-   -   Decorative Concrete of Central Fl. Inc. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/pavers-driveways-359/decorative-concrete-central-fl-inc-116075/)

gsmith7578@gmail.com 06-13-2014 07:40 PM

Cliff and his crew did a Great Job painting our driveway and patio. The colors he suggested turned out nice and matched well with our house and Landscape. He was prompt, and always returned calls and confirmed all visits. Always came at the time he said he would come and was very professional. I would recommend them for any driveway/patio job.

Allegiance 06-13-2014 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iaudit (Post 887224)

I concur with what you said and I only have 5 posts.

leftyf 07-10-2014 07:00 AM

They finished our driveway, patio and walkways yesterday and did a beautiful job. We are very satisfied with both quality and price.

BHarchar 07-16-2014 08:42 AM

Cliff and his crew did our Driveway, outdoor patio and sidewalk off our side lanai. We let him choose the colors and design, his choice was excellent. His crew was professional and they were very careful around our landscaped patio. Cliff treats his crew as a team and the finished job shows, excellent. Our neighbors and friends are constantly commenting how nice it looks. We highly recommend Decorative Concrete of Central Florida. Cliff again, Thank You for a beautiful job. Bernie & Pat Harchar

king and his court 07-24-2014 09:42 AM

Decorative Concrete ROCKS

Cliff and his team did an amazing job. I waited 3 months to post this and oue driveway still looks great. We have had many compliments on the quality of their work. Well worth the money.....

stonewall 07-29-2014 08:05 AM

Cliff and his crew just left our home and we couldn't be happier with the work that they did. Colors were spot on and so was the design. He was prompt and on time, called ahead to keep us informed of what and when he would be there and how long it would take. He had us approve of his work through the whole process. No wonder he's been in business for 30 years. Very good to know there are honest and respectful people still out there in this world who you can trust. Thanks again Cliff....Elaine and Mike Surma

stonewall 07-29-2014 08:08 AM

Cliff and his crew just left our home and we couldn't be happier with the work that they did. Colors were spot on and so was the design. He was prompt and on time, called ahead to keep us informed of what and when he would be there and how long it would take. He had us approve of his work through the whole process. No wonder he's been in business for 30 years. Very good to know there are honest and respectful people still out there in this world who you can trust. Thanks again Cliff....Elaine and Mike Surma
Edit/Delete Message

Floridagal 08-06-2014 08:55 AM

Just had my driveway done and I can't say enough about Cliff and his crew. They came on time and the driveway came out FANTASTIC. They are so friendly and polite. I would give this company a definite 10 plus.

cottage 08-07-2014 06:18 PM

Cliff and crew very professional,very neat job alot of compliments from neighbors! Thanks Cliff, Andy & Diane Vasaturo.

lovesmusic 08-13-2014 12:52 PM

My husband and I are very pleased with the job that Cliff and his crew did on our driveway and lanai floor. Cliff responds promptly to calls and questions and manages his business with professional efficiency and expertise. Kathy and John Hansen

leftyf 08-14-2014 08:07 AM

One thing that Cliff never told me, spilled gasoline will dissolve the finish immediately. I was tuning up my Honda generator and spilled a couple of tablespoons of gas. I now have a spot with no design. He said he would have somebody come out to fix it though. I'm just warning you to be careful.

elljay 09-04-2014 07:48 AM

Cliff and crew are professionals-schedules are made and kept, results are as discussed
and promised. We highly recommend !! Lance and Jan Walker

Retired2015 09-08-2014 05:55 PM

We highly recommend Cliff and crew for any Decorative Concrete / Driveway improvement job you may be thinking about.
Cliff and crew delivered great design, workmanship and product as well as delivered on time.
Many thanks for a job well done.
Rick and Debbie McDonald

Helga05 09-14-2014 10:40 AM

Cliff and his team did an outstanding job on our driveway. Cliff and his team are very professional and showed up as promised!! The colors he picked are spot on! He would always call ahead to let us know when they would be coming and what they would be doing. We highly recommend Cliff!!
Helga Thom and James Freyne

POPALGERI 09-22-2014 04:11 PM

Great job on my driveway . used the best products and great crew did the job.