Decorative Concrete of Central Fl. Inc.

Old 04-22-2016, 12:05 PM

Has anyone used them for pavers? I need mine repaired & sealed
Old 04-15-2016, 08:21 AM

We were very impressed with Cliff and his crew. They were here when they said they would be, did their job and were gone. Our driveway looks beautiful and it has improved the look of our home. Many thanks to Decorative Concrete and we highly recommend them.
Malcolm and Sandra
Old 04-11-2016, 07:08 PM
Gold member

Agree with all the positive comments about Drcorative Concrete
Old 04-11-2016, 02:36 PM
Default Great Job!!

We are very happy with the new look of our driveway and patio. Cliff and his crew certainly know what they are doing. They were always there when promised and didn't waste any time. A great job at a great price. We have already recommended his work to our friends. Thanks, Cliff!

John and Debbie Still
Old 03-02-2016, 04:33 PM
Default Excellent Work Done by Great Crew

We recently had Cliff and his crew paint and decorate our driveway, lanai, walks and garage floor. The end result was amazing-looks great! We were referred to Decorative Concrete by a neighbor who was pleased with their work. We called and set up an appointment to scope out the project and get a quote. Cliff called to confirm the appointment, and came on time as promised. Each step of the process, we were called to "remind" us and then to let us know that the crew was on the way. Each time, they showed up at the promised time, worked quickly and efficiently, and cleaned up after themselves! We'll definitely recommend Cliff and Decorative Concrete to anybody we know who is looking to get their concrete done. Rob & Becky Lonergan

Last edited by rblon; 03-02-2016 at 04:35 PM. Reason: to include name
Old 02-17-2016, 05:19 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default post cards

due to the amount of post cards sent out every month some are returned due to the size of the villages now so many zip codes there must have been an error please call me at 352-427-2589 to talk about this matter for any inconvenience it caused i will give you a free clear coat thanks cliff
Old 02-09-2016, 11:50 AM
Default Decorative Concrete of Central Florida - Big Disappointment

A little over a year ago we had Cliff's crew paint our driveway, patio and lanai. We were very pleased with their work. Cliff advised us that he would send us a reminder postcard in one year to have everything sealed. A little after one year had passed and nothing from Cliff came, I called Cliff to schedule the sealing to be done. He seemed irritated that I had called him and again repeated that I would get a postcard. Now two months later, no postcard and no Cliff. We will be making other arrangements to have the sealing done. Very disappointed that Cliff didn't keep his word.
Old 01-28-2016, 02:18 PM

We had Cliff and his crew paint our driveway, walkway, garage, and lanai. He had everything all measured and colors picked to match the house before he even came through our front door, and his price was better than I was hoping for! Cliff was very quick to return my calls and had the entire job complete within a few hours over 2 days. His crew was very professional, and Cliff was here the entire time the job was being done. We are very happy with the way it all turned out and highly recommend Decorative Concrete.

Kathy & Bob Feasel
Old 01-26-2016, 09:31 AM

Cliff and his crew did a fine job for us. Very professional. Would highly recommend his work.

Tony & June Buthray
Old 12-08-2015, 07:09 PM

Cliff and his crew did our driveway, garage, and lanai in August. We were very pleased with the color suggestion Cliff gave us. He and crew were very professional.
Old 11-24-2015, 03:08 PM

Second house, second driveway By Cliff. He is the best.
Old 11-24-2015, 02:50 PM
Default Great Job

Cliff and his crew were here today to finish our garage floor. They did an outstanding job. My wife keeps saying gorgeous,gorgeous, gorgeous.

Cliff was at our house four years ago to do our driveway and walk way. They did a great job and the way our garage floor blends with the driveway is really superb. I highly recommend Decorative Concrete.

John Conser
Old 10-16-2015, 12:26 PM
Default Love Decorative Concrete

I just wanted to tell all out there who may be planning to have their driveway, etc. painted to consider DECORATIVE CONCRETE. Their prices are reasonable and their work is very professional along with their staff. Cliff, is also very professional and making sure the customer get what he wants. The crew is on schedule and completes their work in a timely manner.

John Mercier
352-750-9514
Old 10-07-2015, 09:42 AM

We had the driveway, garage, & Lanai done. Cliff and his crew were always on time, very professional and did a great job. We will definitely recommend them.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:17 AM

Wow. So happy to find someone who delivers what they promise. Professional, on-time, friendly and very competent. Thank you, Cliff.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.