Decorative Concrete of Central Fl. Inc.

Old 09-24-2015, 04:09 PM

I have been told my problem will be fixed.

Last edited by bill782@outlook.com; 10-20-2015 at 07:34 PM.
Old 09-16-2015, 08:19 PM
Default Decorative Concrete

we had our driveway done this week by Cliff of Decorative Concrete. what a great job, done very quickly and we are getting lots of compliments. Would highly recommend them!
Rick and Mary
Old 09-15-2015, 08:54 AM
Default Decorataive Concrete

Clliff and crew did an outstanding job, were prompt and efficient. Our driveway looks awesome!

Pam and Bernie
1227 Tarflower Terrace
Old 09-09-2015, 11:28 AM
Veteran member

Cliff and his crew did my driveway last year and we just had Tony reseal it and I just can't stop looking at it and seeing how beautiful my driveway is. People stop by the house and ask who did our driveway. We tell them Decorative Concrete did it and can't say enough about Cliff and his crew.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:58 AM

Decorative Concrete of Central Florida INC
They finished our driveway and patio today, I can not say enough about their professionalism from Cliff and his workers, they are top of the line and I would highly recommend them to anyone. You will not find better driveway painters than this crew, the best I've ever dealt with.
Jim O'Drain
Village of Caroline
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	ISF Logo Finished.jpg
Views:	481
Size:	505.4 KB
ID:	54730  

Last edited by moonman; 09-09-2015 at 03:38 PM.
Old 09-09-2015, 08:01 AM

Cliff finished our driveway today. When we first contacted him he gave us a start date of Monday 9/7/2015. His men were there the preceeding friday to power wash the driveway.
Early Monday morning Cliff and his crew were at my home to apply the base coat. He said he will return Wednesday to complete the job. At 6:15 AM they returned and completed our driveway.
I give Cliff and his men 5 star rating for their professionalism.
Old 09-01-2015, 10:15 AM

If you are wanting to have a beautiful driveway done quickly and efficiently; Cliff and his crew are the very best. Nice to communicate with and very informative. He does his best to please and sticks with the job till complete. Thanks you so much.

Sheila and Roger
Old 08-19-2015, 12:55 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Hi it's cliff Just want to thank you all again for the grate comments and yes I have a lot of people want me To go to ny .and all over ...But I only get to go back for the holiday's to visit family ......Thanks again cliff if anybody needs anything just give me a call
Old 08-12-2015, 08:35 AM
Default Speed and Efficiency

Straightforward and honest. Best price and least problems. When Cliff says he will be there at 8AM he is there at 7:45AM. That is a rare quality in Florida. Cliff is a true "Northern" contractor -- whatever he promises he delivers. I wish I could take Cliff back to New York to do my concrete there.

Una & Mike Collins
Rio Grande
Old 08-11-2015, 11:31 AM

Cliff and his crew are awesome! They always showed up at the designated times and they worked extremely well together. Very organized. Cliff painted our 3 car garage and large driveway. They both look great. I couldn't be more pleased. We have people drive by and just stop in their tracks to admire the looks. I plan to use Cliff again to do our lanai.
Old 07-14-2015, 10:44 AM
Default Great Company

I have used Cliff for several projects on concrete and I have always been happy with the quality of the work and the pricing. If you are going to have your driveway, lanai or garage decorated do not miss out and call on Cliff.

Randy Bloemendaal
Old 07-10-2015, 09:15 AM

We are very happy with the timely service and quality of workmanship of Decorative Concrete. They came to do our job exactly when they said they would and completed the job quickly. The new driveway look improves our home's curb appeal enormously! We are quite pleased with the service we received and will recommend them to all our friends and neighbors.
Old 06-30-2015, 07:44 AM
Default like very much

"Decorative concrete " the best workers,best owner it was my pleasure to use. Did what they said. Told us step by step what they did. No money down until satisfied with job very very professional. Would recommend this company to everyone. Jerry holbrook (jerhole@gmail.com
Old 06-27-2015, 01:34 PM

Kinda off topic but maybe Cliff can help. A patio slab has been painted after market with green paint . How would one get that back to original concrete. Thanks in advance Cliff.
Old 06-27-2015, 10:42 AM

Our driveway was painted by Decorative Concrete and have nothing but accolades for their performance. They gave us dates, showed up on those dates, and finished on the date quoted. We were very impressed.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.