Decorative Concrete of Central Fl. Inc.

Old 06-30-2023, 04:58 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Driveway

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandito2108 View Post
Cliff and his Decorative Concrete team recently stained and sealed our very large driveway -- they did an outstanding job which has resulted in several compliments from our neighbors and friends on how great it looks. Cliff did what he said he would do on the timeline we agreed to, which is a rarity these days. I highly recommend Decorative Concrete for enhancing the look of your concrete surfaces. Ron T; June 1, 2023
Thank you , I’ve had several compliments on your job being the big beautiful corner lot driveway looks great from all angles, really appreciate your business Cliff
Old 06-03-2023, 05:58 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supcoe View Post
I am so pleased that I chose Cliff to do my driveway, sidewalk, patio. His people were there when he said they would be and it looks awesome!! Many Many compliments from people driving down the street and I;m sure some of my neighbord will be contacting him in the future to do their driveways. Thank you Cliff

Mary Morgan
Osprey Avenue
Thank you very much for choosing me & I’m glade your pleased with the outcome I try my to make everyone happy ! It’s not easy all the time in the villages lol thanks again Cliff
Old 06-02-2023, 11:22 AM
Smile Great job !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmith7578@gmail.com View Post
Cliff and his crew did a Great Job painting our driveway and patio. The colors he suggested turned out nice and matched well with our house and Landscape. He was prompt, and always returned calls and confirmed all visits. Always came at the time he said he would come and was very professional. I would recommend them for any driveway/patio job.
I am so pleased that I chose Cliff to do my driveway, sidewalk, patio. His people were there when he said they would be and it looks awesome!! Many Many compliments from people driving down the street and I;m sure some of my neighbord will be contacting him in the future to do their driveways. Thank you Cliff

Mary Morgan
Osprey Avenue
Old 06-01-2023, 03:44 PM

Cliff and his Decorative Concrete team recently stained and sealed our very large driveway -- they did an outstanding job which has resulted in several compliments from our neighbors and friends on how great it looks. Cliff did what he said he would do on the timeline we agreed to, which is a rarity these days. I highly recommend Decorative Concrete for enhancing the look of your concrete surfaces. Ron T; June 1, 2023
Old 05-24-2023, 04:40 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckcut View Post
Cliff painted our driveway and it looks great! He and his crew were on time for the scheduled appointment, provided an estimate, were courteous, left the job site clean, and completed the project in 2 days. 10/10 recommend Decorative Concrete!
Thank you , I’m glad your happy I do my best to try to keep my customers happy in the villages, Cliff
Old 05-21-2023, 03:18 PM

Cliff painted our driveway and it looks great! He and his crew were on time for the scheduled appointment, provided an estimate, were courteous, left the job site clean, and completed the project in 2 days. 10/10 recommend Decorative Concrete!
Old 05-18-2023, 05:03 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyandjoe View Post
We followed this forum to search for driveway coating reviews and Decorative Concrete was highly rated. We want to add to those ratings. They did our driveway, front walk and back stairs. Cliff and his crew were on time and did a great job. The color he recommended goes great with the color of the house. We are very satisfied.
Thank you I really appreciate the wonderful feedback, it was a pleasure working with you,
Cliff
Old 05-16-2023, 01:23 PM
Thumbs up Very pleased with service and color

We followed this forum to search for driveway coating reviews and Decorative Concrete was highly rated. We want to add to those ratings. They did our driveway, front walk and back stairs. Cliff and his crew were on time and did a great job. The color he recommended goes great with the color of the house. We are very satisfied.
Old 04-28-2023, 04:03 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Driveway

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMBradshaw View Post
Cannot speak highly enough about Cliff and his Decorative Concrete work crew.
He was extremely punctual; told us exactly what was involved with the process and kept us informed throughout the project. I have no hesitation in recommending Cliff’s company to transform a dreary concrete driveway to a driveway that is now a joy to behold.
Thank you , much appreciated , I will let my guys know as well they will be happy
They’ve been with me 15 years very good crew !

Last edited by Decorative Concrete; 04-30-2023 at 06:04 AM.
Old 04-26-2023, 03:40 PM

Cannot speak highly enough about Cliff and his Decorative Concrete work crew.
He was extremely punctual; told us exactly what was involved with the process and kept us informed throughout the project. I have no hesitation in recommending Cliff’s company to transform a dreary concrete driveway to a driveway that is now a joy to behold.
Old 04-25-2023, 12:28 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Driveway

Quote:
Originally Posted by petecraner View Post
Cliff responded immediately to our request for a quotation, was courteous and professional. His crew showed up exactly when promised and completed their work quickly. The result was a beautiful driveway. Another point in their favor was the owner working along side his crew making sure everything was done to standards. After having a bad experience with another firm promising things they couldn't deliver we would definitely recommend Decorative Concrete for your driveway solution.
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments , means a lot

Last edited by Decorative Concrete; 04-30-2023 at 06:05 AM.
Old 04-08-2023, 06:57 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Driveway

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKeiski View Post
Cliff and his crew did an amazing job on our driveway. We have had many neighbors stop to compliment the job. Thanks again, Cliff.
Thank you I’m very happy to help , and very happy to here about all the compliments 😊
Old 04-05-2023, 05:17 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Driveway

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKeiski View Post
Cliff and his crew did an amazing job on our driveway. We have had many neighbors stop to compliment the job. Thanks again, Cliff.
Thank you I appreciate the nice comment and I’m glad we could help, and I appreciate the compliments Cliff
Old 03-31-2023, 06:34 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Driveway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charcsmom View Post
Cliff and his team did a great, efficient job on our driveway, lanai, and birdcage floor. We have received several comments on how the driveway looks so awesome. We would highly recommend Decorative Concrete.
Excellent glad I was able to take care of your project and make you guys happy ,, thanks for your business cliff

Last edited by Decorative Concrete; 04-30-2023 at 06:06 AM.
Old 03-29-2023, 06:23 PM

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.