Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Pavers & Driveways (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/pavers-driveways-359/)
-   -   Decorative Concrete of Central Fl. Inc. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/pavers-driveways-359/decorative-concrete-central-fl-inc-116075/)

Decorative Concrete 09-18-2020 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suebdon (Post 1806047)
We are so please with our newly stained driveway and walkway. Cliff and his crew were on time with each visit and even phone calls. Their work was very professional and efficient. Cliff matched the colors of the driveway to our house perfectly. So glad we had it done and we picked the perfect contractor. We highly recommend his teams work.

Thank you 😊

Sheffernan 10-03-2020 04:22 PM

Driveway/Patio Project

1 Attachment(s)
Cliff and his crew did a great job on our project. They always arrived on time or early. They were extremely efficient. Completing each days work within an hour. We love the color combination and the design. Having the patio and driveway the sane colors tied the project all together. I would highly recommend them.

Joalicer 10-07-2020 01:40 PM

Cliff and Company did great job on our driveway and sidewalk. Very professional.

SpiritDriver 10-23-2020 08:54 AM

This is the second driveway I hired Cliff to paint. The first was five years ago and I am very happy with both. Just as important as the job itself is the customer service which is top notch. You will be able to reach Cliff at any time for questions you may have and he will even help you with the colors so they pass the ARC board when you submit your application. He will be there on time as scheduled with a reminder a few days prior. Highly recommended.

Decorative Concrete 10-27-2020 02:36 AM

Thank you 😊

Merle 11-09-2020 10:37 AM

Driveway refinished

1 Attachment(s)
Decorative Concrete of Central Florida did a great job. My driveway looks great. Cliff walk us though the project and keep us up to date. The workers were very hard working and polite. If your looking for a contractor, l highly recommend them.

delwolf 11-11-2020 03:10 PM

Pleased Customer

Decorative Concrete did a great job on our driveway, walkway, and garage. They were on time, respectful and, hard working. We loved the color combination chosen; it matched the house perfectly. Probably the most impressive aspect of their work is that they stand behind what they do. The day after they finished the project we noticed a measurement issue. We called Cliff (the owner) and he came back the very next day. Without any arguing he agreed to redo our driveway. We wish all contractors were as honorable as Cliff was with us.

delwolf 11-11-2020 03:20 PM

Pleased Customer

2 Attachment(s)
Decorative Concrete did a great job on our driveway, walkway, and garage. They were on time, respectful and, hard working. We loved the colors chosen as they matched the house perfectly. Probably the most impressive aspect of their work is that they stand behind what they do. The day after they finished the project we noticed a measurement issue. We called Cliff (the owner) and he came back the very next day. Without any arguing he agreed to redo our driveway. We wish all contractors were as honorable as Cliff was with us.

badalj1 11-30-2020 02:53 PM

Fantastic job

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ad poster (Post 884585)
Decorative Concrete
of Central Florida, Inc.

Beautifully Designed
Low Cost, High Quality
Stained & Coated

Driveways
Walkways
Patios
Pool Decks
Lanais
Garage Floors
Clearcoats

28 Year Experience & Insured

Call a Northerner to Get the Job Done Right

Call Cliff:
352-620-9561

CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Awesome job. Clean, efficient beautiful job

Blondie 11-30-2020 08:10 PM

I can’t say enough good things about Decorative Concrete. Cliff and his crew were always on time and so very efficient in all they did. In my opinion, you could never go wrong hiring Decorative Concrete to work on your driveway.

gmrein@comcast.net 12-04-2020 08:24 PM

Gil Rein:

Decorative Concrete was always on time and did the job as agreed. He has a crew of men that got the job done in a timely manor. They were all very courteous and clean. I recommend this company.

Xander7 12-06-2020 08:24 AM

Great job done by Cliff and crew. It was amazing how quickly and efficiently they completed the driveway and walkway. Everything was handled in a professional manner. I would not hesitate to use them for any future jobs.

JeenaT 01-07-2021 08:20 PM

Great Job Decorative Concete

Cliff did a great job on my patio villa driveway, walkway, and Lanai. I would highly recommend his service.
Jeena Tomasheski

wr4874k 01-08-2021 10:42 AM

Great job by Decorative concrete

Cliff and crew did a great job on the drive,lanai and outside pad. Prompt and commited to doing a great job. Very satisfied.

Sking01 02-11-2021 07:41 AM

Absolute 100% satisfied. Did exactly what was contracted and looks beautiful. Also very impressed how efficient the company is. Not a single minute of wasted time. Also the best price of all our quotes. Again this is an experienced well run business. Thank you.