Decorative Concrete Inc.
Home

Menu

Decorative Concrete Inc.

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Book Political Talk Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions FREE Static Cling Locations
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 10-11-2017, 03:17 PM

What a wonderful experience I had with Decorative Concrete and Cliff! In spite of Irma, Cliff got my garage floor, front porch and driveway done on time and met all of my expectations. He was great about keeping me informed throughout the whole process and gave me a good reference for an artist who painted the picture I wanted on my driveway. It all looks fabulous.
Thank you Cliff!

Myra Crosby
Village of Pine Ridge

Excellent Driveway Staining
Old 10-15-2017, 05:58 PM

Default Excellent Driveway Staining

Cliff and crew dis an excellent job on our driveway. Had him do a second home and it also has received many compliments. Great work ethic and great attention to detail. Also did some work on our pool deck. Gave a less expensive solution vs our original intent which would have cost more. You can't go wrong hiring Cliff/Decorative Concrete.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2017, 06:57 AM

How has it held up 6 years later?
Old 11-01-2017, 07:51 AM

Cliff did a great job prompt and fast! professional!
Old 11-09-2017, 03:11 PM

Thanks to Cliff and his very professional crew who painted our driveway and epoxied our garage floor a few days ago in the Village of Hillsborough. We have gotten several thumbs up from neighbors passing by the house in their golf carts, as well as comments on how great the driveway turned out from those who have stopped to admire the work and the the design. Decorative Concrete of Central Florida came highly recommended by one of our neighbors, who was also very pleased with the quality of the work and professionalism of Cliff and his crew, and so we would like to pass on that recommendation to you. We also highly recommend this company.
Old 11-18-2017, 12:29 PM

We chose Decorative over 4 other contractors because of recommendations from friends
and driveways we looked at, which were done by Cliff and his crew. They showed up at
their scheduled times, did great work prepping, and gave us a beautifully painted driveway.
We have received many compliments, and highly recommend Cliff for anyone wishing to
have their driveway or garage painted.