Edison Concreations inc.

Old 03-08-2016, 10:06 AM
Thumbs up Not your average contractor

Edison not only met with us in the limited time we were at our home but was also able to fit in doing the job between renters! We were very impressed with him, his obvious talent and the quality of workmanship, down to the last detail. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for something above ordinary!
Old 02-24-2016, 03:31 PM
Default Great Job!

Called Edison for a quote to paint my newly expanded lanai. He came out at the appointed time and gave me a quote and a date he can do the job.
I wanted a tile affect, but I had some minor cracks in the concrete and he recommended a style of paint that would camouflage the cracks.
He did a very professional job and I'm very happy with his work.
Old 02-23-2016, 08:31 AM
Smile Our driveway looks wonderful!

Edison Concreations did a fantastic job on our large driveway. His design makes the large expanse of concrete interesting and inviting. He worked with us and got the colors just perfect. We can't say enough about his thoroughness and artistic work. If you want to see our driveway call Edison. We told him he can use us for referrals. K Hughes
Old 02-15-2016, 02:49 PM

Edison painted/sealed our driveway a couple months ago and recently completed painting and sealing our lanai and new cement deck. Edison and his employees were very hardworking and polite. I don't believe anyone who chooses him will regret their decision.
Great Job!
Old 02-06-2016, 11:16 AM

We highly recommend Edison (ConCreations) and his team who recently painted our driveway. He took our house sample paints and matched the colors exactly. He showed up when promised, had an amazingly clean and neat work site (house and bushes all paper and taped off so no paint anywhere). His work is exceptional, price was great, and we are so pleased with the results. We are having him back to paint our lanai and birdcage. Thank you Edison!
Old 01-18-2016, 06:31 AM
Default Excellent Work..Again!!!

Edison and his crew were back at our home in December to take care of our driveway and did another outstanding job. He attention to detail was perfect and he and his crew were extremely neat and very punctual. Our driveway was only the second to be done in our particular Villa neighborhood and I know that others have contacted Edison since then. His work is excellent, as is his pricing and I will continue to recommend him any and every chance I get. Another Job Well Done!!!
Old 01-16-2016, 05:27 PM

Edison. Excellent job 2277 Edgefield dr. In liberty park
Old 01-05-2016, 12:12 PM
Default Fantastic Job!

I made a mistake and hired another contractor to coat my driveway, as did several of my neighbors... all of us having the same experience. They used the wrong product and after only 2 months the surface started chipping off. I tried to get them to come back and repair the damage but they kept stalling for many months so I decided they were not going to fix it. I started to look to look for another contractor and after seeing many beautiful examples of his work, I asked EDISON to do the job.

He did a superb job cleaning off the concrete and now my drive looks beautiful. EDISDON is a real professional and does great work at a fair price. I will call him again soon to do the back courtyard in my villa.
Old 12-25-2015, 12:26 PM

Being in the Concrete business for over 30 years, Edison and his crew did an outstanding job for me, creating a work of art on my driveway. I drew out a plan and with his creativity and perfection made our driveway look like a painted landscape that we and all my neighbors love. Thank you again, Edison and Lewis.
Old 12-24-2015, 03:36 PM
Smile Driveway, garage and walkway

Edison completed work this week on our driveway, garage and walkway at 2856 Apache Ct in Pinellas and we could not be happier with his work. He was very professional, all business, arrived on time, in fact he called to tell us he was enroute. We are very satisfied with his work and would recommend him to all
Old 12-01-2015, 10:13 AM

Edison responded quickly to our estimate request. We had to wait for our golf cart garage cement to cure and then he and his crew arrived and prepped the driveway prior to performing their talents to give us an art piece to enjoy for years to come. They were very professional, courteous, and meticulous to detail. We are so happy with our choice of Edison's ConCreations.
Old 11-27-2015, 11:00 AM
Default Edison did a fantastic quality job for us...

we live at 1768 Innfields Ct, in the Village of Lake Deaton and could not be happier with the very high quality job they did on our driveway and entrance. Super job, professional and good price. Better than many others. Totally satisfied. Drive by and take a look at what they did for us, and you'll see why we are happy.
Old 11-18-2015, 01:49 PM
Default Awesome Job on Driveway

Edison of Edison ConCreations, Inc. just finished our driveway. We couldn't be more pleased. We wanted a unique design, and that's what he provided. He was prompt, polite and professional in every way from start to finish. You will want to get a quote from Edison and take a look at his driveway designs. Edison is 5+ stars!!
Old 11-05-2015, 09:20 PM
Default Excellent Work

Edison and his crew did an outstanding job on our porch and lanai floors. He is very professional and delivers what he promises. The crew is very neat and left nothing for us to clean up after they were done. Edison arrives on time and even calls ahead to say that he is on the way. This gentleman understands what customer service is and delivers consistently. He will be back in December to take care of our driveway and I would recommend Edison and his crew to anyone looking for quality work at a very fair price. Job Well Done!!!

I called Edison and his crew back again to take care of our driveway this time and again he did an excellent job. His attention to detail, his punctuality and of course his work were again, "perfect". I hope that my neighbors in our Villa Coummunity will not hesitate to call him and I will certainly recommend him to anyone who is looking for excellent work at a fair price and wants to deal with someone who knows what customer service is and how to deliver it. Another job "Well Done"!

Well, I called Edison again, this being the tird time, to do what he does so well at our new house. And he hit it out of the park again!
He is neat, punctual, professional, and has such a perfect understanding of what Customer Sevice is and how to deliver it. I have recommended him several times and he has never disappointed. He is truly a ‘cut above’ and I have already been asked by several of
our new neighbors for his phone number. It is a pleasure to deal with this gentleman and his crew. Another job “Well Done”!

Last edited by thepuppy; 04-02-2018 at 06:12 AM. Reason: To comment on additional work performed.
Old 10-25-2015, 08:18 PM

We just had our driveway and lanai painted by Edison and I can't say enough about his work. He is truly a professional and an artist. I came up with a design and he helped by modifying it and choosing the perfect colors to highlight our house. His bid was extremely reasonable and his work impeccable. Whenever I called or texted him, he always responded and answered all of my questions. He was super easy to work with and a real gentleman. I am SO happy I choose him!! If you want to see his work, ride by 3628 Quietwoods Drive in Lake Deaton and check it out.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.