Edison Concreations inc.

Old 10-20-2015, 09:10 PM

Soooo satisfied with his work!! You won't be disappointed!!
Old 10-13-2015, 10:08 AM
Default Fantastic Concrete Painting

We just had our garage floor, driveway and entryway painted by Edison Concreations. The work is fantastic! Edison and his team are very professional, courteous, were always on time and did more than what we had envisioned. Edison works with you to make sure you get the best design for home (colors, artwork, etc..). We are so pleased we gave them 5 stars. We recommend them highly. Thank you Edison for making our home special!
Old 09-20-2015, 03:52 PM
Default Edison ConCreations, Fantastic!

Edison and his crew did a fantastic job painting our walkway, driveway and garage! They were very professional, prompt, courteous and their work is superb. Their prices are excellent. We are very happy with how our concrete looks and pleased to show it off to anyone visiting. I wish I could have given them more than 5 stars!!!

Thank you Edison for a job very well done. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you and your crew.

Sandy and Blake
Old 09-19-2015, 09:31 PM

Edison is not your ordinary Village contractor........ he actually does was he says he is going to do on a timely basis. If he is five minutes late he calls you. He is honest, very strong work ethic and does an excellent job. I would recommend him to anyone and I already have. An actual pleasure working with him.....
Old 09-17-2015, 08:31 AM

Edison just finished painting my driveway. I am very, very pleased with the results. Mr. Edison was most helpful in choosing colors and designs. Work was completed on time and according to bid. I could not be happier. Thanks you Mr. Edison .
Old 09-15-2015, 09:44 AM

Edison of "Concreations" did our driveway & walkway at 3475 Greenacres Terrace. Edison and his crew did an amazing job in a professional and timely manor. When our Lanai extension is completed we will have him return to do it also. We highly recommend Edison's company.
Old 09-07-2015, 11:11 AM

Extremely punctual, meticulous, methodical and a true perfectionist are the words we used to describe Edison as we watched him transform our driveway and walk from aging concrete to an artistic welcome to our home. We are thrilled with every aspect of this undertaking. Edison made the process easy and it was most enjoyable watching an artist at work!
Old 09-07-2015, 08:08 AM

Words can't really describe how thrilled we are with the work done by Edison! He first painted our garage in March; we were very happy. We hired Edison for our driveway but decided we didn't want the standard geometric designs that we had been seeing. We researched and found a picture we loved and gave it to Edison to perform his magic. He gave us drawings of a few designs to pick from; all of which were wonderful. The end result was beyond our expectations! He is truly an artist so he goes well beyond painting a driveway! His rates are reasonable; his quality and reliability go beyond professionalism. Edison has done more than one driveway on our street. Anyone interested in seeing his beautiful work can see our driveway at 3475 Rabbit Run Path in the Village of Charlotte. I am sure there are many contractors out there who do this work but in our estimation he is the BEST!
Old 09-04-2015, 06:16 AM

Our driveway is the second job Edison has done for us and he did not disappoint! Our garage floor was first; very pleased. We didn't want the typical geometric designs for our driveway that we were seeing. We researched and found a photo we liked and Edison created a design around that photo. The end result is beyond our expectations! It is truly a work of art. The cost of his work is VERY reasonable for the quality he delivers. He is prompt, courteous, professional, honest and very reliable. We will most definitely be recommending Edison to all our friends and acquaintances. In addition, we plan to use him for any future work we may require.
Old 08-19-2015, 07:52 AM

Edison is the man! He was able to paint our garage floor before we moved in so that it was empty. He then came back a couple of weeks later and painted our driveway, walk, and lanai. We love the finished product. He was meticulous, took his time, and did an outstanding job. Edison is personable and professional. His price was very fair. I highly recommend Edison.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:44 PM
Thumbs up Edison ConCreations.....Awesome

I wanted to have my driveway, front porch and entryway painted but wasn't sure who to call. Edison ConCreations was recommended by a neighbor and what a blessing that turned out to be! I called for an appointment and estimate and Edison came to my home the next day. He was so helpful and easy to work with so we scheduled the job to be done in 3 weeks. Edison said it would be completed in 3 days and he was true to his word. He and his team started working promptly at 7:00 a.m.each day and completed the project beautifully. The words that come to mind are polite and professional and the result was better then expected...we are so pleased and would recommend Edison ConCreations to everyone!!!
Old 08-10-2015, 09:16 AM
Default Edison Concreations

We recently had all of our concrete done by Edison Concreations: driveway, sidewalk to front door, lanai, patio, and garage (epoxy). After 10 days of living with with the new concrete, I still have one word to describe it: WOW!. Edison and his staff are extremely professional. Edison has a great eye for color and helped us choose colors that looked good with the colors of our house, trim, shingles, and front door. They showed up when they said they would, they told us what they were going to do and then they did it. The last day they were at our home for 14 hours to finish because they promised to start another job the next morning and had to keep that commitment. We thought they were very reasonable and definitely recommend them for your concrete project. You won't be disappointed.
Old 07-22-2015, 06:27 PM

Edison just finished our drive and a large patio. He did an amazing job, is meticulous about his work, even did touch up painting to the trim in the garage where a little spray got on. He is very competively priced and was great to work with. I would highly recommend him.
Old 07-16-2015, 01:48 PM

Am in agreement that Edison can do custom work at a very reasonable price. Just finished our driveway and we are very pleased. Not your typical driveway. Would highly recommend. Nice people.
Old 06-27-2015, 06:34 PM
Default Edison concreations

Very Highly recommended! He did excellent work on our lanai. Great Job!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.