Edison Concreations inc.

Old 02-16-2020, 03:36 PM

good

Last edited by Carla R; 02-27-2020 at 02:43 PM.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:35 PM

Hello: We just had Edison do our driveway, lanai, etc. & it's all chipping in the one strip along the driveway. When my husband called him, Edison said that is "suppose to happen". Anyway could we come by this week to see how yours look? Thanks, Carla
Old 02-06-2020, 07:16 PM

Edison is the best! He is on site supervising every step of the way. I can’t say enough about his professionalism and creativity. You will be glad you called him.
Old 01-29-2020, 12:30 PM
Thumbs up Driveway/Walkway - Great job

We used Edison for our driveway and walkway to the front door. He had great suggestions for colors and styles. We had a date scheduled with him and due to some holiday travelers arriving during the "stay off" phase he was gracious to reschedule after the holiday. Great work and competitive pricing. The design we put in the center was custom and we were nervous how it would come out but it turned out great. Highly recommend.
Old 01-05-2020, 10:37 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,980 Times in 713 Posts

I am glad so many had a good experience. Unfortunately he argued with my wife over color and she was not happy with what he selected and he would not write down the colors she wanted so we are still looking. His prices were great though.
Old 12-21-2019, 08:04 AM
Default Great Rescue!!!

We recently widened our driveway two feet to make it easier to get our golf cart out around my pickup truck. This necessitated removing the 17-year-old paint from the existing driveway and grinding the old and new surfaces to match texture and level before applying new paint.

The original contractor did not do a satisfactory job on grinding, so we paid them for the work to date and asked Edison to quote. He wasn't super cheap, but he also was quite competitive. His team corrected the grinding job on Tuesday, put down the base primer coat on Wednesday (after having to wait for the dew and cool air to leave us) and finished the job on Friday, all during Thanksgiving week.

We are ecstatic about the appearance now. The driveway looks great and hides tire marks beautifully. I waited before posting to see about initial wear and tear, since the previous contractor's work would likely have led to paint peeling where the grinding wasn't done properly. Absolutely no problems to date.

Old 11-26-2019, 06:54 AM

We used Edison’s team for our driveway after a recommendation from someone else. What an outstanding job! We wanted something different, and Edison is truly an artist. We planned the color to compliment the house, and he did much of the taping and meticulous design himself. He is a perfectionist. I highly recommend him. All his helpers are excellent too. Come by our house to see his finished work!
Old 08-27-2019, 09:36 AM

I'm looking for a concrete expert who can create a wood-plank looking driveway. Does anyone know who can help me in The Villages area? Thank you!
Old 08-19-2019, 05:31 PM
Default Thankful!

So happy with Edison and his team, they did a wonderful job on my garage and lanai floors. They were professional and friendly, and reasonably priced. I would recommend them everyday to everyone!

Thank you!
Old 08-19-2019, 10:16 AM

Edison ConCreations is an artisan with his work. I would recommend his company to anyone that needed their driveway repaired and painted. They had to battle constant rain and worked around it to get the job done in a timely manner. I have great respect to Edison and his crew.
Old 08-08-2019, 12:35 PM

just got our garage and driveway done by Edison. Amazing work!!!So many designs to choose from and reasonable pricing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2019, 06:57 PM

Another job well done you want your driveway painted look no further EDISON is the only one to call He just did our driveway while we were up North and the result is just AMAZING If you want to see for yourself do a drive buy 1831 Madero dr.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:22 AM

We are so pleased with the job that Edison ConCreations and his terrific crew did on our driveway and lanai today. They were meticulous, efficient and it turned out even better than we expected. His workers never stopped working and were so pleasant. We highly recommend them.
Old 06-03-2019, 08:05 AM

Edison did our driveway and back patio. Good price for the job. He did a great job of picking colors and accents to go with the color of our house. His workers go nonstop and always seem to have a smile on their faces. They come early and work until each daily stage is done. Three other houses on our street have already contacted him about having theirs done this year.
Old 04-19-2019, 11:20 AM
Default Wonderful job

Edison Concreations just painted my driveway and it’s beautiful! He’s very creative and easy to work with. I chose my own paint color to match my shutters. I’m at 3254 Mansfield Street, Polo Ridge if you want to take a look.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.