Edison Concreations inc.

Edison Concreations inc.

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Edison ConCreations, Fantastic!
Old 09-20-2015, 03:52 PM

Default Edison ConCreations, Fantastic!

Edison and his crew did a fantastic job painting our walkway, driveway and garage! They were very professional, prompt, courteous and their work is superb. Their prices are excellent. We are very happy with how our concrete looks and pleased to show it off to anyone visiting. I wish I could have given them more than 5 stars!!!

Thank you Edison for a job very well done. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you and your crew.

Sandy and Blake

Fantastic Concrete Painting
Old 10-13-2015, 10:08 AM

Default Fantastic Concrete Painting

We just had our garage floor, driveway and entryway painted by Edison Concreations. The work is fantastic! Edison and his team are very professional, courteous, were always on time and did more than what we had envisioned. Edison works with you to make sure you get the best design for home (colors, artwork, etc..). We are so pleased we gave them 5 stars. We recommend them highly. Thank you Edison for making our home special!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2015, 09:10 PM

Soooo satisfied with his work!! You won't be disappointed!!
Old 10-25-2015, 08:18 PM

We just had our driveway and lanai painted by Edison and I can't say enough about his work. He is truly a professional and an artist. I came up with a design and he helped by modifying it and choosing the perfect colors to highlight our house. His bid was extremely reasonable and his work impeccable. Whenever I called or texted him, he always responded and answered all of my questions. He was super easy to work with and a real gentleman. I am SO happy I choose him!! If you want to see his work, ride by 3628 Quietwoods Drive in Lake Deaton and check it out.
Excellent Work
Old 11-05-2015, 09:20 PM

Default Excellent Work

Edison and his crew did an outstanding job on our porch and lanai floors. He is very professional and delivers what he promises. The crew is very neat and left nothing for us to clean up after they were done. Edison arrives on time and even calls ahead to say that he is on the way. This gentleman understands what customer service is and delivers consistently. He will be back in December to take care of our driveway and I would recommend Edison and his crew to anyone looking for quality work at a very fair price. Job Well Done!!!

I called Edison and his crew back again to take care of our driveway this time and again he did an excellent job. His attention to detail, his punctuality and of course his work were again, "perfect". I hope that my neighbors in our Villa Coummunity will not hesitate to call him and I will certainly recommend him to anyone who is looking for excellent work at a fair price and wants to deal with someone who knows what customer service is and how to deliver it. Another job "Well Done"!

Well, I called Edison again, this being the tird time, to do what he does so well at our new house. And he hit it out of the park again!
He is neat, punctual, professional, and has such a perfect understanding of what Customer Sevice is and how to deliver it. I have recommended him several times and he has never disappointed. He is truly a ‘cut above’ and I have already been asked by several of
our new neighbors for his phone number. It is a pleasure to deal with this gentleman and his crew. Another job “Well Done”!

Last edited by thepuppy; 04-02-2018 at 06:12 AM. Reason: To comment on additional work performed.
Awesome Job on Driveway
Old 11-18-2015, 01:49 PM

Default Awesome Job on Driveway

Edison of Edison ConCreations, Inc. just finished our driveway. We couldn't be more pleased. We wanted a unique design, and that's what he provided. He was prompt, polite and professional in every way from start to finish. You will want to get a quote from Edison and take a look at his driveway designs. Edison is 5+ stars!!
Edison did a fantastic quality job for us...
Old 11-27-2015, 11:00 AM

Default Edison did a fantastic quality job for us...

we live at 1768 Innfields Ct, in the Village of Lake Deaton and could not be happier with the very high quality job they did on our driveway and entrance. Super job, professional and good price. Better than many others. Totally satisfied. Drive by and take a look at what they did for us, and you'll see why we are happy.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:13 AM

Edison responded quickly to our estimate request. We had to wait for our golf cart garage cement to cure and then he and his crew arrived and prepped the driveway prior to performing their talents to give us an art piece to enjoy for years to come. They were very professional, courteous, and meticulous to detail. We are so happy with our choice of Edison's ConCreations.
Driveway, garage and walkway
Old 12-24-2015, 03:36 PM

Smile Driveway, garage and walkway

Edison completed work this week on our driveway, garage and walkway at 2856 Apache Ct in Pinellas and we could not be happier with his work. He was very professional, all business, arrived on time, in fact he called to tell us he was enroute. We are very satisfied with his work and would recommend him to all
Old 12-25-2015, 12:26 PM

Being in the Concrete business for over 30 years, Edison and his crew did an outstanding job for me, creating a work of art on my driveway. I drew out a plan and with his creativity and perfection made our driveway look like a painted landscape that we and all my neighbors love. Thank you again, Edison and Lewis.