Paver Savior is not the savior you want....

Closed Thread
Old 08-13-2017, 04:05 PM
Location: currently in upstate NY, moving to the Village of Piedmont
Default Paver Savior is not the savior you want....

So here's my story and its terribly true.....I wanted to replace and seal the pavers on my driveway. Our good neighbor recommended someone who was good at this trade but kind of "strange". We got a fair estimate from Eric McCleary of Paver Savior and gave him a hefty deposit to obtain the materials.....mistake ! It took weeks for him to return our telephone calls and finally show up to do the work. We were about to notify an authority of The Village, crime prevention or directly to the police. Finally he came to do the work at a period of time when the weather was bad and he knew it. Unfortunately, after he completed the sand filling and sealing it poured rain and the seal gave out and the job was ruined. We notified him and after weeks of no contact he admitted such and said he would fix the problem. It has now been over 3-4 months and plenty of phone calls to him (as he admits to the obvious issue) but no repairs. He is not worth the time, aggravation and waisted telephone discussions to ever use him again.
Closed Thread

Tags
savior, telephone, good, finally, calls

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.