Resurfaced Driveway, Go Concrete Designs

Closed Thread
Old 03-04-2015, 10:04 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dplars View Post
We've just experienced an unusual situation while dealing with a Florida contractor. They exceeded our expectations. We just had our driveway resurfaced by Go Concrete Designs and from the get go we were pleased. No money down, pay only when the job is done. Five workers arrived Monday and spent the day grinding off the painted surface down to bare concrete. The next day a masonry slurry was spread and then their artist Angel and Nacho went to work free handing a flag stone pattern in the partially set re-surfaced material. After two and one half days, we had a new driveway and side walk and through it all, the contractor exceeded our expectations. Their laborers were on time every day, worked very hard with no time wasted, they continually keep the work area clean, all edges of the treated areas were trimmed and neat. Test panels were made so we could actually test and see the color schemes of what was chosen. We can't say enough about the good job this contractor did. Life is good!
TV is so large - you could be anywhere... But I'd bet you are on Dafoe off Pinellas in Gilchrist. We pass by a home that just had a flagstone pattern completed on the drive.
We had a paver drive and walkway done by Paradise Pavers last year - SO pleased and 3 other neighbors had theirs done by Paradise with our recommendation. We had pavers done as concrete designs/paint were not our choice = $for$ we felt pavers a better investment.
BUT - if you are on Dafoe - WOW, what a great design and job. It looks great!

And yes - it's beneficial to see a strong contractor recommendation. Not sure if we have anything like "Angie's List" on ToTV here - but would benice to have a lookup for services that TVrs recommend - or not.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Will your driveway need to be sealed in. Few years
Old 03-04-2015, 09:00 PM

Go Concrete just did my Lanai last week. We wanted a different design than they had done in the past. No Problem. They showed up on time every morning, with a phone call from Alan about a half hour before to let us know to expect them. They had to deal with a few rain delays and did a tremendous job at a very reasonable cost. Will use them again to do my driveway and should have had them do my garage!
Old 03-05-2015, 08:06 AM
Default Go Concrete....Great Work!

We purchased a home in 2013 & Go Concrete had done the driveway & sidewalk. It still looks great, & we were told that it should be sealed again in 3 years after installation which is this year for us.
Old 03-05-2015, 08:22 AM

What's the going price for Concrete Designs?
Old 03-09-2015, 10:43 AM

Yes that's where we're located. And I agree - it's a WOW! Yes the driveway will need to be sealed about every 3 years and the lanai about every 5. It is additional maintenance but we feel the overall look is worth it.
Old 03-16-2015, 07:41 PM

What is the name of the company and where are you? We would like to see what they did. Maybe just send us a picture.
Tom
Old 03-17-2015, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhdleo View Post
I have a question, has anyone used this company and their product not so recently and can relate how the product holds up over time? Also if you had issues did they fix it to your satisfaction in a timely manner?
Its a good question but I think you need to put this out there as a NEW POST.....NOT in response to someone else's question!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.