Critter removal expert - gary depalma

Closed Thread
Old 12-05-2016, 09:24 PM
Default Critter removal expert - gary depalma

If you have any kind of critters in or around your home, you need someone to get rid of them and keep them away. We had nighttime noises in our attic - scratching, gnawing, and running. Although we do use Massey for termite and bug control, several people had told us that they didn't do much for rodent control except put out some bait stations. So I checked the internet and called True-Tech, who said that critter removal was their expertise. The guy came out, located two entrance holes to the attic through the eaves, and set some traps in the attic. I closed up the holes he had found, and in a couple of days he had caught a rat. The noises stopped and nothing more showed up in the traps for about 10 days. The guy came out to remove the traps, and we paid their fee. When we asked about recurrences, he said that we could call him each time and pay the fee, or we could sign a contract for a year. We said Good-Bye. Within two weeks, more scratching in the attic, etc. This time I searched a little deeper and found a guy named GARY DEPALMA. He is a local dude who has lived and worked for years in Leesburg. Gary came out the next day and after inspecting the house, found a large hole on the roof that was obviously being used. He installed a one-way door at that point, and set up some traps in the attic. Within a couple of days he had caught one rat in his attic traps, and saw that at least one more had used the one-way door to leave the attic. He left his traps in the attic for another two weeks, with no activity, and then came out and closed the hole and took his traps. It has been several weeks now and no more noises. The True-Tech guy obviously missed the hole on the roof, but was more than willing to charge us lots of $$$. GARY DEPALMA was very professional throughout, communicated well with us about what he was doing, and treated our home respectfully when he was inside getting to the attic. I highly recommend him for complete removal of all kinds of critters.
Old 12-06-2016, 09:50 AM
Sage
Default Thank you

Thank you for the info. It's great when people post their experiences on here.....good or bad. It's helps everyone.
Old 12-06-2016, 09:56 AM
Platinum member

please supply his contact information.
Old 12-07-2016, 06:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Ehmke View Post
If you have any kind of critters in or around your home, you need someone to get rid of them and keep them away. We had nighttime noises in our attic - scratching, gnawing, and running. Although we do use Massey for termite and bug control, several people had told us that they didn't do much for rodent control except put out some bait stations. So I checked the internet and called True-Tech, who said that critter removal was their expertise. The guy came out, located two entrance holes to the attic through the eaves, and set some traps in the attic. I closed up the holes he had found, and in a couple of days he had caught a rat. The noises stopped and nothing more showed up in the traps for about 10 days. The guy came out to remove the traps, and we paid their fee. When we asked about recurrences, he said that we could call him each time and pay the fee, or we could sign a contract for a year. We said Good-Bye. Within two weeks, more scratching in the attic, etc. This time I searched a little deeper and found a guy named GARY DEPALMA. He is a local dude who has lived and worked for years in Leesburg. Gary came out the next day and after inspecting the house, found a large hole on the roof that was obviously being used. He installed a one-way door at that point, and set up some traps in the attic. Within a couple of days he had caught one rat in his attic traps, and saw that at least one more had used the one-way door to leave the attic. He left his traps in the attic for another two weeks, with no activity, and then came out and closed the hole and took his traps. It has been several weeks now and no more noises. The True-Tech guy obviously missed the hole on the roof, but was more than willing to charge us lots of $$$. GARY DEPALMA was very professional throughout, communicated well with us about what he was doing, and treated our home respectfully when he was inside getting to the attic. I highly recommend him for complete removal of all kinds of critters.
I could have really used him a couple of years ago, but this information is great to have for future info - I was given the name of someone through TV and his price just to come and look was $180. Thanks.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 12-07-2016, 09:35 AM

I second using Gary. His price is reasonable. We used him to get rid of pocket gophers in the lawn. He even sold me two traps and showed me how to use them. He may not be as fancy as the others but he really knows his stuff.
Closed Thread

Tags
attic, traps, guy, gary, found

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.