Beginner pickle ball play

Closed Thread
Old 11-23-2020, 10:26 AM
Default Beginner pickle ball play

I am new to the Villages and live near Eisenhower but am willing to drive. I am a beginner pickle ball player. Started playing up North in the spring. I am looking for a smaller group of pickle ball players at my level to play with. Would prefer not early morning. I have shown up for the group beginner play at 10 and don't mind waiting in line to play but feel it's too crowded standing in line with Covid. I don't wear a mask to play but can wear one in line but as we all know if no one else is wearing one, it doesn't really protect me. I have tried standing 6 feet back but of course that doesn't work. I love pickle ball but want to be cautious.
Old 11-25-2020, 06:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,883 Times in 2,429 Posts

Try Wednesday and Saturday at saddlebrook at 10 AM . I haven’t seen too big crowd there like it is further south. But, it’s snowbird season so will pick up?
Old 11-25-2020, 08:07 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,244 Times in 360 Posts

I hope you enjoy learning and playing pickleball. Most people at the courts do not wear masks. You might want to delay playing for a while if this is a concern to you.

The government cannot give anything to anyone without first taking it from someone else
Old 11-26-2020, 09:34 AM

thank you!
Old 11-26-2020, 09:35 AM

you are probably right. thx
Closed Thread

Tags
play, ball, pickle, beginner, line

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.