Pickle Ball Paddle wanted

Closed Thread
Old 02-27-2015, 11:31 PM
Default Pickle Ball Paddle wanted

People keep telling me to stop using the wooden paddles. I guess it's time. I don't know about the qualities of different non-wood paddles, so, please, don't sell me one which will prompt other players to say, "Oh no! Not that one!"

I was told used ones go for $20 or $25 from someone, but obviously I don't recall who that was! If you want more for yours because it is one of the best, and you can keep a straight face while telling me that, yeah, I guess I'll pay more!

PM me or post here.

I am currently very close to Churchill Rec Center, in Lynnhaven Village, so it'd be great if you sometimes play there or live nearby.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Pickleball Paddles | DICK'S Sporting Goods

http://www.walmart.com/search/?query...ead=pickleball

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&key...l_1coaigvaxi_e
Old 02-28-2015, 07:19 AM
Veteran member

vendors night at the squares....they usually have a tent with paddles...also softballs are game on 466 carries paddles....there are many different styles of paddles but weight of paddle and size of the grip on paddle is different for each individual
Old 02-28-2015, 04:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,404 Posts

Well, I guess you'll have to take chance. Fat chance finding $80 plus paddle for 20 bucks? Most are in the 40 to 70 dollar range new.
I think?????? Allen at the Sumter landing square on Tuesday And Thursday after 4pm will let you try different models out? Or you can try Southern Trace Mall? Basically it's what you Get use to playing with. Playing with wood it make take some time to adjust to composite paddle that lighter. If pickle ball guy at the square will lone some, then you can pick paddle brand you like. Pickle ball pretty cheap sport. All you need paddle and court shoes. The ball are furnished and the court time is free. IMO the most important thing is good pair of tennis court shoes. Why? So you reduce you change of falling, twisting ankle, knee, or hip, plus they are designed for the courts and give the best traction and wear.
Old 03-01-2015, 07:15 AM
Veteran member

Check the talk of the villages classified -
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.