Pickleball paddle tips

Closed Thread
Old 07-20-2018, 01:57 PM
Default Pickleball paddle tips

Just had a GREAT experience with Paddletek. My Tempest Wave (which I love) came apart at the handle, which cannot be repaired with structural integrity. Based on a recommendation I sent a note with pictures to Paddletek and the next morning got a response that they would be sending me another that day! AWESOME customer service. I am now a Paddletek guy for life! Now I have also heard that some others also take care of their customers so my first tip is make sure your paddle manufacturer will stand behind their product. Second, pay the $7 fee at Softballs R Us to try out multiple paddles before you buy. You can also talk to the vendor on Market night at Lake Sumter Landing. They will both help you with your choice. SrU will also apply the $7 fee towards the purchase of your paddle. Third, talk to others that have been playing a while and get their thoughts on what features are important to them and why. Key considerations are weight, grip size, power, spin and touch characteristics of the paddle, etc. Good luck and happy pickling!

Last edited by vabkmb; 07-20-2018 at 03:09 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
paddle, talk, fee, paddletek, lake

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.