Want to improve your serve?

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2017, 07:23 AM
Sage

Location: Oregon Mo. St Joesph mo, ft worth tx, Omaha neb., upper heyford UK, Clovis NM, OKC.
Default Want to improve your serve?

Try singles pickleball where you have to serve deep in the court with pace or get clocked, it also good weight lost program (Three or four games at high level and you really get workout. improves your return serves ( you have to hit it deep to keep your opponent off the net), improves your spin top or slice due it has to land deep in the court with pace, and improves your spit step and volley when you attack or have to come to net. Plus you can't say yours, give your partner the look, or blame your partner! You have to make the shot.

How does this relate to doubles? Improves your weak areas that keep your opponent back so you can take over the net.

All levels of singles pickleball played at becall Wednesday's 10am to noon and fishhawk from 10am to noon Saturday's. This open play all levels play time slots provided by the villages rec department. Nothing else you get good work out.

Old 10-25-2017, 09:49 AM
Sage

What??? Give my partner "the look" and yell "YOURS!" Moi?

Everything you say is true. My team tennis partner and I used to play singles every week to improve our doubles play. I'm not sure my knees could take it at this stage.

Tags
improves, net, deep, play, levels