Where to play pickleball for non-Village residents?

Closed Thread
Old 02-22-2019, 06:59 PM
Default Where to play pickleball for non-Village residents?

I'm a former competitive tennis player, newly retired and new to this area, but not a Village resident. Are there any private or public pickleball courts in The Villages / Lady Lake / Silver Springs Shores area where non-residents can play?

The only place I've found so far are the indoor courts at The Grand Oaks Resort.

Are there any other places (either free or for a $$ fee) were non-residents can play??
Old 02-22-2019, 07:44 PM
Default open courts

Corner of 301 and 466, oxford,,across from engage pickleball store...
Old 02-22-2019, 08:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,930 Times in 2,700 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyD View Post
I'm a former competitive tennis player, newly retired and new to this area, but not a Village resident. Are there any private or public pickleball courts in The Villages / Lady Lake / Silver Springs Shores area where non-residents can play?

The only place I've found so far are the indoor courts at The Grand Oaks Resort.

Are there any other places (either free or for a $$ fee) were non-residents can play??
Not sure outside of the Villages, but nowhere in the Villages as the amenities are reserved for residents paying the amenity fees (pickleball is not free for residents since we pay amenity fees). However, if you are a long term renter (one month or longer) in the Villages you should be able to get a resident ID for a $50 fee from your landlord (Villages amenity fee paying homeowner).
Old 02-22-2019, 11:10 PM

In front of bargains and treasures on 466 almost to 301 there is a small park people play there alot
Closed Thread

Tags
play, courts, area, non-residents, pickleball

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.