Birds in The Villages

Closed Thread
Old 05-02-2022, 09:21 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,722 Times in 665 Posts
Default Birds in The Villages

I have received several PMs asking for image files of birds suitable for printing at 8x10 size. I have put together an Album on Flickr with 34 images I have taken recently here in The Villages, they are processed sized and cropped for 8x10.

If you want one of these images, just click the download button on that image, and from the list of sizes pick the largest size (it should be 3000x2400). If you want to use one for online sharing as Memes or whatever, you can download one of the smaller sizes listed for faster online sharing. If you do share any of my photos without altering them, please give me credit (attribution). If you make ANY changes to a photo please do not credit me, it is then your photo and not mine.

Feel free to use these for any non-commercial use you desire. They are copyrighted under the International Creative Commons 4 Attribution Copyright, which grants you permission for ANY use other than commercial uses.

I make NO guarantees on the quality of prints you get from my photos. I have been doing this for 50 years (as an amateur) and I have inspected all these, most of them I have printed, and found that they print well. Your results may vary depending on where you have then printed, and other decisions outside my control.

Birds In the Villages - Album

If you don't have a good place to have them printed, I highly recommend the following online printer. They are a professional printer, they do excellent professional quality work, they offer a wide range of papers, frames and other options. Their prices are reasonable for high quality prints. And they typically deliver with in a week or so. I'm NOT affiliated with them, I get nothing from them for this recommendation. It is just who I use and find to be very reliable.

Printique

If anyone wants to print one of my posted photo's larger than 8x10, please PM me, and I will process it for the size you want. Most of my images can be printed up to 60 inches on the long side. Some less.
Old 05-02-2022, 02:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,665 Times in 594 Posts

very nice album, thanks for sharing
Old 05-03-2022, 05:25 AM
Smile Birds In The Villages

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinSE View Post
I have received several PMs asking for image files of birds suitable for printing at 8x10 size. I have put together an Album on Flickr with 34 images I have taken recently here in The Villages, they are processed sized and cropped for 8x10.

If you want one of these images, just click the download button on that image, and from the list of sizes pick the largest size (it should be 3000x2400). If you want to use one for online sharing as Memes or whatever, you can download one of the smaller sizes listed for faster online sharing. If you do share any of my photos without altering them, please give me credit (attribution). If you make ANY changes to a photo please do not credit me, it is then your photo and not mine.

Feel free to use these for any non-commercial use you desire. They are copyrighted under the International Creative Commons 4 Attribution Copyright, which grants you permission for ANY use other than commercial uses.

I make NO guarantees on the quality of prints you get from my photos. I have been doing this for 50 years (as an amateur) and I have inspected all these, most of them I have printed, and found that they print well. Your results may vary depending on where you have then printed, and other decisions outside my control.

Birds In the Villages - Album

If you don't have a good place to have them printed, I highly recommend the following online printer. They are a professional printer, they do excellent professional quality work, they offer a wide range of papers, frames and other options. Their prices are reasonable for high quality prints. And they typically deliver with in a week or so. I'm NOT affiliated with them, I get nothing from them for this recommendation. It is just who I use and find to be very reliable.

Printique

If anyone wants to print one of my posted photo's larger than 8x10, please PM me, and I will process it for the size you want. Most of my images can be printed up to 60 inches on the long side. Some less.
That is so very kind of you to do this. I so enjoy seeing your photos. I am always so in awe of all of the photos that you post.

You have such a talent to capture these beautiful animals.

Thank you so much for sharing.
Old 05-03-2022, 07:03 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,722 Times in 665 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldseekur View Post
That is so very kind of you to do this. I so enjoy seeing your photos. I am always so in awe of all of the photos that you post.

You have such a talent to capture these beautiful animals.

Thank you so much for sharing.
Thank you for the kind words.
Closed Thread

Tags
printed, birds, online, villages, photos

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.