Ghosts over LSL?

Closed Thread
Old 09-06-2011, 09:05 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna
Smile

Hi Vicar..Just how much information do you have on Julia, and what were your sources? We have seen her up close and personal, it was far from an uneventful night..Please see if you have any pics, I would be very interested in seeing them..

Quote:
Originally Posted by VICAR OF DIBLEY View Post
Excellent find!

Yes Julia is the ghost that has been seen. I do not recall when the first siting was. If I recall correctly, not to sure if it took place, there was to be a seance at LSL near the lake under one of the trees.

I will see if anyone still has the pictures of Julia. If I find them I will post them.

We can always start another search for her.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Vicar of Dibley

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 09-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Default weird...I was talking about this today

2008?? Since I was there I thought I should write....I was driving, a car...not a golf cart...Donna was shot gun....several others chickened out....we know what we saw...we approached the area where Julia is supposedly and reportedly often seen (dead end and stop signs visible) and a heavy stream of smoke came across the street....almost illuminated...we u turned and didn't see anything when we went back...so we u-turned again and there it was..heavy thick snake like smoke, that spun in front of the car.....SCARED.....but I opened the car door and took a quick photo (blurry, but when blown up a face is seen) and suddenly a big truck was right behind us. Just ahead was a stop sign and the dead end sign and dead end street. I stopped at the stop sign and went straight across down the dead end...I thought the truck would turn, but it turned its lights off and followed us. Panicked I sped up and then made another quick uturn and the truck did the same and followed us....lights off......Donna on the phone to 911...we turned onto 466 or 466A and the truck was GONE......I haven't gone back since! RR but the bug explanation works for this picture!!
Old 09-06-2011, 09:31 PM
Dancing Thyme

Hope I did this right... The picture of Julia hovering over DickY and I in LSL is in the Album section on totv... here's is the link
https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...pictureid=2779

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 09-06-2011, 09:42 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
Hope I did this right... The picture of Julia hovering over DickY and I in LSL is in the Album section on totv... here's is the link
https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...pictureid=2779
Interesting picture. I have a few questions. Was anyone smoking cigarettes or cigars when the picture was taken? Did you see anything with your eyes? What time of the year was the picture taken? What time of evening?

Does Donna have any info on Julia? When did she die, who was she, who was her killer?

Thanks for the picture, Kathie, Donna.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:45 PM
Default hmmm

tried to tell the story...
Old 09-06-2011, 09:47 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh View Post
Interesting picture. I have a few questions. Was anyone smoking cigarettes or cigars when the picture was taken? Did you see anything with your eyes? What time of the year was the picture taken? What time of evening?

Does Donna have any info on Julia? When did she die, who was she, who was her killer?

Thanks for the picture, Kathie, Donna.
Ohhhh Poohhh!!! You're too smart. All these years and I never figured that out... but Donna does smoke and she was taking the picture, so she must've had a cig in her hand. We didn't see anything around us and it was in the spring of '08 (I think) and prob around 8pm.... but you must be right, it prob was Donna's cig.

As far as Julia's history, I will have to let Donna tell you because I don't know the history as well as she does. Maybe Rhonda can chime in, she knows it also.

Sorry that's all I've got...

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

Old 09-06-2011, 09:48 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondac View Post
tried to tell the story...
....and what happened?? I was relying on you to tell it since you were there with Donnaloni...

Old 09-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Default said

it is being moderated...lol...oh well....it is a long story!!
Old 09-06-2011, 10:00 PM
Dancing Thyme

OK, I found it Rhonda...
Here's is the link for the thread back in '08 where Rhonda explains what happened on their trek through Rolling Acres to find Julia. She also posted a link for the story about Julia. Here have fun..
Ghostly Gathering Cancelled...

Old 09-07-2011, 04:40 AM

that has got to be a UFO. They FLY over the villages all the time.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:06 PM
Default Halloween is soon......anyone?

NOT ME!! LOL
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.