Kris Kringle?

Kris Kringle?

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Kris Kringle?
  #1  
Old 12-22-2018, 08:10 AM
Chi-Town's Avatar
Chi-Town Chi-Town is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,559
Default Kris Kringle?

Santa at Gaylord Palms

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 12-22-2018, 09:32 AM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 37,339
Default

ICE! featuring A Christmas Story 2018 Gaylord Palms Orlando with The Legend - YouTube

We went as a large group to Gaylord Palms a few years ago with a bunch of neighbors to the ICE show.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old 12-22-2018, 10:05 AM
Chi-Town's Avatar
Chi-Town Chi-Town is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,559
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
ICE! featuring A Christmas Story 2018 Gaylord Palms Orlando with The Legend - YouTube

We went as a large group to Gaylord Palms a few years ago with a bunch of neighbors to the ICE show.
ICE! was fun with the scene from Christmas Story. But it was chilly at 9°. Santa there was great. His elf told me that's him 365. Nothing fake.


Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-22-2018, 10:10 AM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 37,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
ICE! was fun with the scene from Christmas Story. But it was chilly at 9°. Santa there was great. His elf told me that's him 365. Nothing fake.


Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Is that a real person? Santa Claus. I mean in the picture? I remember how cold it was when we went inside the exhibition. I really needed the three pairs of socks used to wear in winters in Minnesota. And then the U of MN often kept the heat way up so that made a problem keeping comfortable indoors.

Unfortunately, some of these neighbors we went with to ICE passed or moved to help out with long term family problems. Their kids and/or grandkids really needed them to deal with stuff.

I think I wrote about this on Talk of the Villages. The ICE at Gaylord Palms, of course.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-22-2018, 10:15 AM
Chi-Town's Avatar
Chi-Town Chi-Town is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,559
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Is that a real person? Santa Claus. I mean in the picture? I remember how cold it was when we went inside the exhibition. I really needed the three pairs of socks used to wear in winters in Minnesota. And then the U of MN often kept the heat way up so that made a problem keeping comfortable indoors.

Unfortunately, some of these neighbors we went with to ICE passed or moved to help out with long term family problems. Their kids and/or grandkids really needed them to deal with stuff.

I think I wrote about this on Talk of the Villages. The ICE at Gaylord Palms, of course.
That was a real person and pretty sure it was Santa.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-22-2018, 10:17 AM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 37,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
That was a real person and pretty sure it was Santa.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Well I believe that. I should send him my list.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-24-2018, 07:52 AM
larbud larbud is offline
Gold member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,447
Default

Whassup Chi?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-24-2018, 10:20 AM
dewilson58's Avatar
dewilson58 dewilson58 is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Posts: 3,883
Default

Perfect!!!!!


He hasn't missed a Christmas Cookie.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
sm-n910v, tapatalk, kringle, santa, gaylord

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14 PM.