Maltese and dad, sitting in the square...

Closed Thread
Old 06-30-2021, 08:37 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,477 Times in 753 Posts
Default Maltese and dad, sitting in the square...

The Villages Florida
I think this is a Maltese, but I am a "big" dog person and don't know all the smaller breeds.

EDIT: Sharon says I am wrong, as most times - LOL - she doesn't think this is a Maltese, is there anyone that can confirm this dog breed?

(Note: I could not get permission to post this photo. If the individual in it prefers that it not be posted, I will gladly take it down and apologize. I was standing in a public place when I took the photo, so it was "legal", but, I have no desire to annoy anyone.)

Last edited by GrumpyOldMan; 06-30-2021 at 08:45 AM.
Old 06-30-2021, 08:29 PM

[QUOTE=GrumpyOldMan;1966648]The Villages Florida
[Quote: I think this is a Maltese, but I am a "big" dog person and don't know all the smaller breeds.....Sharon says I am wrong, as most times - LOL - she doesn't think this is a Maltese, is there anyone that can confirm this dog breed?]

Apologies to Sharon, but we have a Maltese and judging by the size, eyes, nose and general appearance, I believe this little sweetie in the photo IS a Maltese. Their appearance can vary quite a bit depending on how their fur/hair has been cut/groomed. This one has a "Puppy" style cut. She looks a lot like ours (I hope our "Gracie" (currently "Sweet Sixteen") will someday make it to the square at Lake Sumter Landing for a Starbucks "Puppucino").

The photo is adorable; I think it's darling that her elegant accessories comport with the style of her "Daddy's" ring. You can see she is a well-loved member of the family and I'm sure she brings him great joy every day. Thank you for posting.

Last edited by D.Bolen; 06-30-2021 at 10:24 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
maltese, photo, public, gladly, apologize

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.