Our New German Shepherd!

Closed Thread
Old 08-25-2009, 12:39 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSCOE View Post
Where did you find your little cute baby? I just lost my dog Friday. He was a Belgian shepherd and I am looking for another one.
Roscoe, from another dog lover, my deepest sympathy. I agree with Nonie, the shelter is a great place to find a wonderful needy pet. But its important to get another one, it really does help the hurt, it doesn't go away, it just helps. Good Luck and keep us posted.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 08-25-2009, 01:16 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSCOE View Post
Where did you find your little cute baby? I just lost my dog Friday. He was a Belgian shepherd and I am looking for another one.
Roscoe..I am so sorry for your loss..I agree with Noni too but I wanted a GS puppy..I did look at the shelters near me, and they had none..

I bought Raven from a breeder here in the Pocono's, Pa.

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 08-25-2009, 01:24 PM
Veteran member

Roscoe,

I have to agree with Nonie and Kathie, adoptions are great. Both of my girls are from a German Shepherd Rescue. They were both puppies 3 and 4 months old. We wanted to adopt older dogs that were already house trained but were talked into taking the puppies. We are also Dog Crazy.

Ahhh Puppy Love.

Halle
Old 08-25-2009, 11:38 PM
Sage

Another vote for rescue dogs. They make wonderful pets and you have the added benefit of knowing that you provided a discarded dog with a great home.

Roscoe, I am sorry for the loss of your Belgian shepherd. We lost our wonderful Brutus in March to a brain tumour and he will have a permanent place in our hearts.

We weren't planning on adopting another dog right away, and we certainly hadn't planned on such a large one. But Lolli Pup was offered to us. She needed a new home, and she won our hearts. She is a wonderful dog. Lolli isn't a replacement for Brutus, that would be impossible. She is a loving, entertaining and important new family member.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.