Are you kidding me?

Closed Thread
Old 03-30-2020, 03:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,947 Times in 1,705 Posts

Maybe, but Alemorkan, the OP is NOT a troll just a wonderful photographer.
Old 03-30-2020, 03:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWGUY View Post
Hey Nucky I think a lot of these posters are TROLLS..... nobody could be that dumb. Like you I am reading some unbelievable stuff on this site the last couple of days. Don't let them get to you. That's what they want.
It worked. They got to me. There is an Pandemic going on and I'm mixing it up over this? Good call CWGUY! Took my ete off the ball for a few minutes!

If the sign says something about a leash how does that turn it into a bathroom for animals?

I still hope he/she stays safe, hows that? Let there be Peace On Earth And Let It Begin With Me! Where the Hell did that come from? Thanks for helping me hit the brakes CW, it's a tense time of life but no excuse to lose it.
Old 03-30-2020, 03:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
It worked. They got to me. There is an Pandemic going on and I'm mixing it up over this? Good call CWGUY! Took my ete off the ball for a few minutes!

If the sign says something about a leash how does that turn it into a bathroom for animals?

I still hope he/she stays safe, hows that? Let there be Peace On Earth And Let It Begin With Me! Where the Hell did that come from? Thanks for helping me hit the brakes CW, it's a tense time of life but no excuse to lose it.
And remember if you change your mind and want to push their nose in it...... I'll be there to help you.
Old 03-30-2020, 03:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,910 Times in 4,143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWGUY View Post
And remember if you change your mind and want to push their nose in it...... I'll be there to help you.
Some people just deserve it!
Closed Thread

Tags
park, doggy, image, closed, poop

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.