Are you kidding me?

Closed Thread
Old 03-30-2020, 08:12 AM
Sage
Location: the villages since 04. Lived in Alaska, Texas, California, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, New York
Thanked 6,999 Times in 1,200 Posts
Default Are you kidding me?

Trash can full of doggy poop outside Paradise Park Doggy Park which is closed. Can you image the smell.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	paradise park.jpg
Views:	1911
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	83333  
Old 03-30-2020, 08:29 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,668 Times in 529 Posts

Yes, pretty disgusting but it's cleaned up this morning
Steve
Old 03-30-2020, 08:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,343 Times in 519 Posts

Snowbirds I bet
Old 03-30-2020, 08:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Does the can have a sign that says "NO ANIMAL FECES" ? A lot of them do.

Please be a responsible dog owner and bring it home with you! Why would anyone in their right mind add another bag to that mess?
Old 03-30-2020, 09:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemorkam View Post
Trash can full of doggy poop outside Paradise Park Doggy Park which is closed. Can you image the smell.
There are no trash cans in Paradise Park. The rule that whatever you bring in, you must take out.

Why is this not the case with the dog park?
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 03-30-2020, 11:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

I would say that the R Rated or Worse Video should apply in this case to the people draining Fido in the wrong area and then discarding the crap here. I think this is the beautiful picnic area for PEOPLE across from the CLOSED PARADISE DOG PARK near Lake Paradise. People wonder why the pools are closed? These Supposed Adults have no integrity unless someone is watching them. Disgusting!
Old 03-30-2020, 11:28 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,343 Times in 519 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemorkam View Post
Reminds me of the hurricane few years back..
Not my problem we'll just dump off our debris at rec centers
Then call ourselves good Samaritans pat each other on the back
Old 03-30-2020, 11:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,028 Times in 2,726 Posts

Dog owners can’t seem to make anybody happy. Complaints when they don’t pick up poop (which they deserve) and now it’s bad when they do pick up poop and put the bags in trash cans that are there at dog parks for dog poop. What’s a dog owner to do? The dogs don’t stop pooping because of Covid 19, but at least they don’t use up any precious toilet paper.
Old 03-30-2020, 11:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,437 Times in 3,081 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
There are no trash cans in Paradise Park. The rule that whatever you bring in, you must take out.

Why is this not the case with the dog park?
The dog park is closed, and has been for awhile. Initially closed for maintenance/cleaning and then closed due to clustering during the pandemic. Pretty sure that trash can is intended for people who roam around at/near the picnic area across from the dog park.
Old 03-30-2020, 12:09 PM
Sage

In this particular case they, the dog owners have staked a claim for another unofficial dog park at a people park. No link needed I saw it with my own eyeballs. Those doggies, are beautiful but walking them near the Lake is questionable. I hope Larry’s cousin Barry doesn’t snag a dog. Stupid Pinheads drain your dog @ Home. Be responsible. Think about the person who has to clean up that waste can! Wake up! What the Hell is Wrong with some people?
Old 03-30-2020, 12:17 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Dog owners can’t seem to make anybody happy. Complaints when they don’t pick up poop (which they deserve) and now it’s bad when they do pick up poop and put the bags in trash cans that are there at dog parks for dog poop. What’s a dog owner to do? The dogs don’t stop pooping because of Covid 19, but at least they don’t use up any precious toilet paper.
Sure they can. Just follow ALL the rules!
Old 03-30-2020, 01:39 PM

The trash cans at dog parks are there so that dog owners can pick up after their pets and conveniently dispose of it. That is why the trash can is located at the dog park and not across the way by the picnic benches. Are you following so far? Dog parks are an amenity. Like all our other amenities, they are closed. I'm puzzled by some of the responses here. Are you suggesting that our $159 per month can't even get a trash can emptied when we use it for its intended purpose?
Old 03-30-2020, 02:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpygreens View Post
The trash cans at dog parks are there so that dog owners can pick up after their pets and conveniently dispose of it. That is why the trash can is located at the dog park and not across the way by the picnic benches. Are you following so far? Dog parks are an amenity. Like all our other amenities, they are closed. I'm puzzled by some of the responses here. Are you suggesting that our $159 per month can't even get a trash can emptied when we use it for its intended purpose?
HEY BUMPY, keep your dog on your own property until this is over, massive amounts of people are letting their sweet darling beloved pets turn a Picnic Area into a Sh! t pitt. Got it? Amenity fee is another subject. That area should not be used for what its being used for at any time. Most of the people pick up what their dog does but they don't get it all!

So follow this. It's a Picnic Area Not a Make Believe Dog Park. Stay Safe!
Old 03-30-2020, 02:56 PM

It's a walking trail. At the entry point there is a sign that says, among other rules, dogs must be on a leash. If your opinions are in conflict with the Villages rules maybe you should picnic on your own property where you have the right to impose your own rules.
Old 03-30-2020, 03:08 PM
Sage

Hey Nucky I think a lot of these posters are TROLLS..... nobody could be that dumb. Like you I am reading some unbelievable stuff on this site the last couple of days. Don't let them get to you. That's what they want.
Closed Thread

Tags
park, doggy, image, closed, poop

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.