"WE are HERE and in BUSINESS" Screen Room Drains

Closed Thread
Old 10-10-2018, 01:09 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Smile "WE are HERE and in BUSINESS" Screen Room Drains

Heard some chatter that folks are looking for those great little drains to help with standing water in your screened area. We are right here on Talk of The Villages under the HOME IMPROVEMENT DIRECTORY click on either Screen, Pool & Lanais, Pools, Spas, Bathtubs or Pressure Washing or visit us on Home or email directly to screenroomdrains@gmail.com.
Old 10-10-2018, 01:31 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Just like to say that Bob and Timm are great. Their product works well and they are honest and have a great work ethic. I rarely recommend others because if they disappoint it can reflect badly on you.

That being said, I have recommended Timm for years. I have bought his product and it truly does allow the rain to drain from your Lanai without letting the bugs get in.

Also, Timm also sells and installs Billybibs....if you are tired of pulling a hose all across the outside to get a hose into your lanai, then pulling through the screen door opening, letting bugs, etc, get in.....you need a billybib! We love ours. If you do not know what I am talking about, check them out at The Billy Bib | Making Water Access Easy

In one sentence- Great folks-Great products-Great service.

Frank D.
Old 10-10-2018, 04:46 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeloInspections View Post
Just like to say that Bob and Timm are great. Their product works well and they are honest and have a great work ethic. I rarely recommend others because if they disappoint it can reflect badly on you.

That being said, I have recommended Timm for years. I have bought his product and it truly does allow the rain to drain from your Lanai without letting the bugs get in.

Also, Timm also sells and installs Billybibs....if you are tired of pulling a hose all across the outside to get a hose into your lanai, then pulling through the screen door opening, letting bugs, etc, get in.....you need a billybib! We love ours. If you do not know what I am talking about, check them out at The Billy Bib | Making Water Access Easy

In one sentence- Great folks-Great products-Great service.

Frank D.
Greatly appreciate your compliments Frank. Our customers, such as yourself, truly deserve all the "kudos" for recommending us. Along with customers, and our current advertising that is being done by Talk of The Villages, The Villages PaperNet Magazine, and our newest spot that you can hear on The Crossroads of Country & Rock radio station US 102.3, we will continue to offer this amazing product, provide installation & maintain stellar customer service!! Tell ALL your Friends & Neighbors about Screen Room Drains...the DRAIN that really does WORK! Home
Closed Thread

Tags
drains, screen, villages, pool, directorywave

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.