Hello folks who own pools

Closed Thread
Old 04-21-2015, 07:24 AM

We had our pool when we built the house four years ago. Also put in a hot tub! Glad we did!
Use them both all the time. T & D did a great job! Also have their service. They do an excellent job!
Old 04-21-2015, 11:03 PM

Have a pool and live in it during the summer
Old 04-23-2015, 10:14 PM

We love ours, our children and grandchildren enjoy it when they visit. I wouldn't want to live in Florida without one.
Old 04-24-2015, 05:51 AM

I have had three pools over the last 30 years. The first pool we used everyday, kids were younger and friends were always at our home which was great. The second pool we used about 50% of the time and needless to say the third pool looked great without use. I would not have a pool here in TV as it is a much different lifestyle and the community pools are great to exercise, swim and meet people without the cost and maintenance. Good luck.
Old 04-24-2015, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmac321 View Post
We are researching having a pool installed. We have the plans and a good price. My question for people who own a pool is, after a few years of owning a pool, does the luster of a pool wear off and you rarely use the pool any more? I just don't want to spend that much money and commit to weekly pool maintenance for something I could loose interest. Thanks.
Prior to living in TV we had a pool. It was great when our child was young, Once she went away to college and got married, the pool was not used. Our goal when purchasing in the TV was to use the wonderful amenities and reduce our maintenance responsibilities. I think we made a good choice. Plus by using the pools in our village, we have met some wonderful people.
Old 04-24-2015, 07:58 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster46 View Post
I have had three pools over the last 30 years. The first pool we used everyday, kids were younger and friends were always at our home which was great. The second pool we used about 50% of the time and needless to say the third pool looked great without use. I would not have a pool here in TV as it is a much different lifestyle and the community pools are great to exercise, swim and meet people without the cost and maintenance. Good luck.
BUT, you can't skinny dip in the community pools......or lounge on a mat in the cool water soaking up the sunshine....

We love our pool and would miss it terribly if we could not replace it in our new home.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.