Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Pools, Spas, Bathtubs (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/pools-spas-bathtubs-372/)
-   -   Pool water testing (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/pools-spas-bathtubs-372/pool-water-testing-191122/)

kstew43 04-29-2016 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outlaw (Post 1219128)
I would be more concerned about the high levels of feces in the community pools. If people knew how much human feces was in the community pools, most would quit going. And don't get me started on the water volleyballers. Does anyone really think old people can play in the water for an hour straight without going to the bathroom? What do you think all those bladder control commercials are about? They're not for 20 year-olds. The pre-pool showers don't fix this problem, either. DO NOT open your mouth under water! And when you do, DON'T swallow.

yuck.......

graciegirl 04-29-2016 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outlaw (Post 1219128)
I would be more concerned about the high levels of feces in the community pools. If people knew how much human feces was in the community pools, most would quit going. And don't get me started on the water volleyballers. Does anyone really think old people can play in the water for an hour straight without going to the bathroom? What do you think all those bladder control commercials are about? They're not for 20 year-olds. The pre-pool showers don't fix this problem, either. DO NOT open your mouth under water! And when you do, DON'T swallow.

If we really had thought about it, none of us would have had sex either...........................or would continue to have sex.

Sometimes we can overthink things.

RickeyD 04-29-2016 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by graciegirl (Post 1219189)
If we really had thought about it, none of us would have had sex either...........................or would continue to have sex.

I have and I would anyway [emoji6]

outlaw 04-29-2016 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by graciegirl (Post 1219189)

What kind of sex are you having!? I think that's illegal in Florida, FYI.

graciegirl 04-29-2016 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outlaw (Post 1219208)
What kind of sex are you having!? I think that's illegal in Florida, FYI.

You first.

outlaw 04-29-2016 10:26 AM

Moderator, please move this thread to the adult entertainment section..

graciegirl 04-29-2016 11:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is what the TandD pool person leaves us each week.

Nothing is said about pee or sex.

photo1902 04-29-2016 11:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by graciegirl (Post 1219273)
Here is what the TandD pool person leaves us each week.

Nothing is said about pee or sex.

I do my own pool maintenance. Just take the sample to the T&D store at Colony. Much more specific and detailed water analysis that way.