Keep It Clean: Exterior Cleaning

Keep It Clean: Exterior Cleaning

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 06-05-2017, 10:28 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

You are all very welcome. Thanks for all the positive feedback. Every home detailed to the highest quality.
Steven W.

Old 06-26-2017, 11:23 AM

Would recommend Steven. He responded quickly and did a great job at a reasonable price.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2017, 12:44 PM

5 stars for Steve
Excellent, dependable and friendly. Does quality work and does not waste water. House looks great!
Used him twice now.
Old 10-29-2017, 04:34 AM

We just had our house pressure washed.. Steven did a excellent job.. He is a young professional family man. Pleasant to work with and does fabulous work.. Our house looks great.. We were so pleased that we already scheduled our next pressure washing..Highly recommended
Old 11-04-2017, 12:08 PM

Steven pressured washed my house and patio, also screens on my lanai looked like a brand new house. Really great job.
Keep It Clean
Old 04-28-2018, 03:47 PM

Thumbs up Keep It Clean

Outstanding service and work. Steven does great work. He is our third house washer and by far the best.
Excellent service and very professional
Old 05-30-2018, 01:16 PM

Default Excellent service and very professional

I highly recommend Steve, owner of Keep it Clean, for pressure washing services. He calls prior to the date of your service and does an excellent job. He takes the time necessary to completely and thoroughly pressure wash the house and/or lanai. He even will clean your outdoor rugs for a small charge.

I have recommended him to a number of my neighbors and all of them have commented positively on Steve's work.
Old 07-20-2018, 06:10 PM

Steven cleaned our house, gutters, walls, and birdcage. He cleaned our outdoor furniture. At the last moment we asked him to also clean our walking stones and he didn't miss a beat. He was timely, professional, and so polite. His prices were very competitive but he had done such a great job on several of our neighbors that we were drawn to him just by seeing what a great job he had previously done. I would highly recommend him!
Old 11-20-2018, 07:41 PM

Steve is very good. Timely and does a professional PC of our house. We've been using him for a couple years. Five Star.

Tags
#l14000151424, 352-330-7198, call, clean, cleaning, enclosures, exterior, lic, needs~, rooms, today, wash