Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   When will we learn... (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/when-will-we-learn-251587/)

jebartle 12-31-2017 10:35 AM

When will we learn...

Trump's top priority is TRUMP!!!

You can't possibly argue with THAT!

Don Baldwin 12-31-2017 10:40 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

And Hillary's top priority was Hillary...so?

You once again, picked evil..a "lesser" evil...but still evil.

Taltarzac725 12-31-2017 11:14 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

And the wealth of his family and friends. He is playing the long con though so it might be hard for some people to see that.

Donald Trump Just Pulled Off the Greatest Long Con in History

Bog99 12-31-2017 11:31 AM

What does he do with his salary?

Don Baldwin 12-31-2017 11:46 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Blows it on coke and hookers.

Kenswing 12-31-2017 12:12 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Same as we'd all do.. lol

Bog99 12-31-2017 12:32 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Same as we'd all do.. lol

-ssholes...

what does donald trump do with his salary - Google Search

jebartle 12-31-2017 05:12 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
And Hillary's top priority was Hillary...so?

You once again, picked evil..a "lesser" evil...but still evil.

Hillary is not president!!!!!! You can not justify Trump by dumping on anyone else.

AJ32162 12-31-2017 05:24 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Hillary is not president!!!!!! You can not justify Trump by dumping on anyone else.

And never will be!!!:D

mellincf 12-31-2017 06:01 PM

Not only is Trump making a fortune off his properties (spitting on the Emoluments Clause) and just made millions more off the recent tax bill, he's still laundering mob cash through his properties and Mueller is following the money trail. No wonder Republicans are trying their best to trash Mueller. Report: Russian mob money helped build Trump business empire | MSNBC

dirtbanker 12-31-2017 06:13 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1497571)

Your top priority should
You and yours...can you argue that??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Rockyrd 12-31-2017 06:15 PM

Carl Bernstein on Trump: “There’s no reason to believe almost anything Donald Trump says because what we know is that the President of the United States and his presidency is characterized above all else by the lying of the President of the United States"

Bob Corker on Trump " "He concerns me. He would have to concern anyone who cares about our nation."

dirtbanker 12-31-2017 06:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1497729)
Not only is Trump making a fortune off his properties (spitting on the Emoluments Clause) and just made millions more off the recent tax bill, he's still laundering mob cash through his properties and Mueller is following the money trail. No wonder Republicans are trying their best to trash Mueller. Report: Russian mob money helped build Trump business empire | MSNBC

Thanks for the tabloid update...

dirtbanker 12-31-2017 06:17 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1497732)
Carl Bernstein on Trump: “There’s no reason to believe almost anything Donald Trump says because what we know is that the President of the United States and his presidency is characterized above all else by the lying of the President of the United States"

Bob Corker on Trump " "He concerns me. He would have to concern anyone who cares about our nation."

Carl is a fag...Bob corker is a pu$$y, just like you. Try looking up to a man sometime.

Rockyrd 12-31-2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Your top priority should
You and yours...can you argue that??

When you take the oath of office for President of The United States, your priority is to "protect and defend the constitution"

Trump's real record setting first year:

Most vacation days

Most rounds of golf

Least amount of bills signed

Lowest approval rating

Most lies told

Most admin firings/resignations

Most criminal indictments

Rockyrd 12-31-2017 06:29 PM

Trump says he’s signed more laws than any president since Truman. He’s actually signed the least.

There are only two credible explanations here. Either Trump knows he is lying, or he has a distorted view of reality. I'm thinking it's the latter because why would a person lie about a fact that is so easily verifiable?

Rockyrd 12-31-2017 06:33 PM

In May 2017 Trump told NBC's Lester Holt that, "This Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story."

This is that lie that put him over the top as liar of the year

The legacy of this year is that there were simply too many lies uttered, even in just this week, to settle on a single lie of the entire year. It’s Trump’s world, and we’re just living in it.

Alternate reality is not a safe place to live.

Rockyrd 12-31-2017 06:44 PM

An article about this weeks now infamous Trump interview, marked by the most lies and absolute fabrications in 30 minutes had this...

"But most reviews of the Times interview focused on three other things:

– The president of the United States is a chronic and perhaps pathological liar.

– Journalists need to do a better job challenging Trump’s most alarming statements and his lies in real time.

– Several top pundits expressed concern that Trump is in a state of serious cognitive decline."

The one half-true thing Trump said in Times interview was scarier than his two dozen lies | Will Bunch

dirtbanker 12-31-2017 07:00 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1497737)
When you take the oath of office for President of The United States, your priority is to "protect and defend the constitution"

Trump's real record setting first year:

Most vacation days

Most rounds of golf

Least amount of bills signed

Lowest approval rating

Most lies told

Most admin firings/resignations

Most criminal indictments

Oops, you forgot he received enough votes to win the presidential election...

How many votes did the candidate that you voted for receive??

Rockyrd 12-31-2017 07:23 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Still, and it seems forever, you people who cannot in anyway support this President remain locked in a time capsule where you still are in election mode.

You seem to be so naive that you don't even realize he is President and speaks to the world on our behalf and is a chronic liar.

Election is over...what the hell difference does any of your questions make ? It should have begun into a govern stage, but he is still, and you lemmings as well, in the election cycle.

Rockyrd 12-31-2017 07:32 PM

You now have a President who has golfed more in less than a year than OBama did in eight years, is in perpetual vacation mode, who will not hold an open presser, who attacks The United States more than anyone in the world (must mention, never with facts), who is never critical of a foreign country attempting to manipulate our election, but is quick to attack his own citizens for unknown and unsubstantianated election.

Comfy to know that if the "heat is on" he will lie to you and make things up.

Are you glad your children and grandchildren are witnessing this ?

Rockyrd 12-31-2017 07:39 PM

Trump got feds to build him helipad at Maralago, and town of Palm Beach to permit use of helicopter there on condition it's used for official presidential business only.
Been used twice, both times by private business helicopter with corporate Trump logo.

Palm Beach resident protests Trump’s special permit helipad | TheHill

Who’s using Trump helicopter sitting on Mar-a-Lago helipad?

Allegiance 12-31-2017 08:00 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1497754)
Trump got feds to build him helipad at Maralago, and town of Palm Beach to permit use of helicopter there on condition it's used for official presidential business only.
Been used twice, both times by private business helicopter with corporate Trump logo.

Rocky is reduced to helipad, no russia... lol.

Why not talk about the economy or ISIS?

Lol

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b426059c43.jpg

mellincf 12-31-2017 08:36 PM

Trump isn't invited anywhere internationally, haven't you noticed? lol. Obama is admired and invited to speak everywhere, Trump...nada, zilch, zero. IN PICS: German Carnival floats show Trump no mercy - The Local

Allegiance 12-31-2017 09:06 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1497775)
Trump isn't invited anywhere internationally, haven't you noticed? lol. Obama is admired and invited to speak everywhere, Trump...nada, zilch, zero. IN PICS: German Carnival floats show Trump no mercy - The Local

Do you have a point? .... See number 1 and 2

Below
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4fcba6dbbc.jpg

dirtbanker 12-31-2017 09:21 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1497751)
Still, and it seems forever, you people who cannot in anyway support this President remain locked in a time capsule where you still are in election mode.

You seem to be so naive that you don't even realize he is President and speaks to the world on our behalf and is a chronic liar.

Election is over...what the hell difference does any of your questions make ? It should have begun into a govern stage, but he is still, and you lemmings as well, in the election cycle.

Hey pu$$y - you going to answer the question I posed to you?

dirtbanker 12-31-2017 09:22 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1497754)

"All the businesses you ran"...and you don't have a helicopter? LOL

dirtbanker 12-31-2017 09:31 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1497775)

How the fvck would you know where Trump was invited internationally.

Of course, NOBODY saw Obamma as a threat, he was a little bitch to everyone...

jebartle 01-01-2018 01:00 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Glad you asked, 3 million more than Trump!!!!

Taltarzac725 01-01-2018 07:43 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

I will have to look at those.

Bog99 01-01-2018 07:45 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Rocky is reduced to helipad, no russia... lol.

Why not talk about the economy or ISIS?

Lol

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b426059c43.jpg

Lol!

dirtbanker 01-01-2018 08:03 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1497832)
Glad you asked, 3 million more than Trump!!!!

Not enough for Crooked Hillary to win!!! The polls said she couldn't lose, she had 85% of the vote the day before the election...
LOL

Allegiance 01-01-2018 08:36 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1497863)
Not enough for Crooked Hillary to win!!! The polls said she couldn't lose, she had 85% of the vote the day before the election...
LOL

And yet they still quote polls.

Fools.

Still watch cnn after barbara brazile.

Fools

Don Baldwin 01-01-2018 08:49 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
And yet they still quote polls.

Fools.

Still watch cnn after barbara brazile.