Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   You must be proud of your president elect after press conf. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/you-must-proud-your-president-elect-after-press-conf-225680/)

jebartle 01-11-2017 12:23 PM

You must be proud of your president elect after press conf.

Any comments?????

Buffalo Jim 01-11-2017 01:13 PM

How`s the fishing going today ? Not getting many bites are you ?

autumnspring 01-11-2017 02:01 PM

YES, I AM AGAIN PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN.

I would have been PROUD to be able to say Obama was a great president-BUT HE HAS REPLACED JIMMY CARTER AS THE WORST-POOR JIMMY.

If, TRUMP proves to be a GREAT PRESIDENT, he will be good for ALL AMERICANS-whether they voted for him or not.

MDLNB 01-11-2017 02:08 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
YES, I AM AGAIN PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN.

I would have been PROUD to be able to say Obama was a great president-BUT HE HAS REPLACED JIMMY CARTER AS THE WORST-POOR JIMMY.

If, TRUMP proves to be a GREAT PRESIDENT, he will be good for ALL AMERICANS-whether they voted for him or not.

:agree:

Hope the OP gets a nibble. Hate to see a liberal disappointed. They are a needy lot.

jebartle 01-11-2017 02:54 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
:agree:

Hope the OP gets a nibble. Hate to see a liberal disappointed. They are a needy lot.

in case you missed press conference let me give you a quick summary.

Everthing is wonderful, great, the best, will be best inaugeration, "I" had most supporters, "sit down CNN reporter", Russia could have done the hacking, maybe China..

jimbo2012 01-11-2017 02:57 PM

Didn't see the whole thing, but it looks like CNN will get the respect they gave Trump all along.

I don't think they will be called upon much if at all in the future, they created a big problem for themselves as a irrelevant news outlet in this administration

Trump and his top aides are also furious with Buzzfeed and CNN for publishing the reports.

At one point, Trump called Buzzfeed a “failing pile of garbage,” and he later shut down a question from a CNN reporter, accusing him of dealing in “fake news.”

Buffalo Jim 01-11-2017 03:07 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Everthing is wonderful, great, the best, will be best inaugeration, "I" had most supporters, "sit down CNN reporter", Russia could have done the hacking, maybe China..

Feel better now ? What would you do with your constant state of anger if you did not have this outlet available to you ?

Chi-Town 01-11-2017 03:43 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1345922)

Hey BJ, did you watch it? Anybody in BJ's clan? I think not.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Chi-Town 01-11-2017 03:49 PM

An easy going commentary. Perfect post press conference watch:

Still Supporting Donald Trump? This Message Is For You | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ - YouTube

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

AJ32162 01-11-2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

It's nice to hear that you enjoyed the press conference.:D

hypocritehunter 01-11-2017 04:22 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

This is the way a Trump moron says "no, I'm embarrassed but I'm too hard headed to admit it.".

Buffalo Jim 01-11-2017 05:13 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
This is the way a Trump moron says "no, I'm embarrassed but I'm too hard headed to admit it.".

One thing I was not is embarrassed . I was very energized and excited to see a politician with the guts to give it right back to the Fake News Media especially CNN .

Almost as fun as reading the unending sanctimonious outrage by the many poor losers on this site .

However please continue but also take your outrage to many sites with far larger audiences than this one and keep it up nonstop over the next four years .

Be PO`d about anything and everything this new administration might even consider undertaking . Please never stop !

This strategy will really work for you in all future elections .

jebartle 01-11-2017 05:21 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
One thing I was not is embarrassed . I was very energized and excited to see a politician with the guts to give it right back to the Fake News Media especially CNN .

Almost as fun as reading the unending sanctimonious outrage by the many poor losers on this site .

However please continue but also take your outrage to many sites with far larger audiences than this one and keep it up nonstop over the next four years .

Be PO`d about anything and everything this new administration might even consider undertaking . Please never stop !

This strategy will really work for you in all future elections .

Okeee doeky!

janmcn 01-11-2017 05:30 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Trump also called the intel community Nazis, couldn't believe my ears. He said earlier he would have record-breaking crowds at his inauguration. That means more than the two million that attended Obama's inauguration.

janmcn 01-11-2017 06:20 PM

Trump pits his staff against the media - POLITICO

Wonder who that was applauding during the press conference? Trump had paid staffers there to boo and hiss the press. He doesn't leave any rock unturned under which to crawl.

jimbo2012 01-11-2017 06:48 PM

POLITICO, really! that's your source

Hancle704 01-11-2017 07:06 PM

I know it is hard to accept, but he is your President Elect too. So get used to it, he will be your President on Jan 20th. Or maybe you would prefer to join with the celebrities who said they would head for Canada. Seems like there is plenty of room on that bus.

MDLNB 01-11-2017 07:29 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
I know it is hard to accept, but he is your President Elect too. So get used to it, he will be your President on Jan 20th. Or maybe you would prefer to join with the celebrities who said they would head for Canada. Seems like there is plenty of room on that bus.

Canada already said that they won't take them. Guess they don't need anymore losers running North. They had enough of them in the 60's, scared of serving their country. Of course, a bunch of them came back when Carter gave them the "all clear." They became good guppie libtards and reproduced. Now we have a weak nation full of graduates from the college of PC.

dirtbanker 01-11-2017 09:49 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1346033)
Trump also called the intel community Nazis, couldn't believe my ears.

Is that what you heard Jan?
Did you hear him say he was ending medicare too...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

ColdNoMore 01-11-2017 10:07 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Is that what you heard Jan?

It's not what jan heard...it's what Chump said! :boom: :boom:

Trump accuses U.S. spy agencies of Nazi practices over 'phony' Russia dossier
| Reuters

Quote:

"I think it was disgraceful, disgraceful that the intelligence agencies allowed any information that turned out to be so false and fake out. I think it's a disgrace, and I say that ... that's something that Nazi Germany would have done and did do," Trump told a news conference in New York.

This is gonna be a fun couple of years. :1rotfl:

dirtbanker 01-11-2017 10:11 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1346033)
Trump also "called the intel community Nazis"...

MDLNB 01-12-2017 05:08 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
It's not what jan heard...it's what Chump said! :boom: :boom:

Trump accuses U.S. spy agencies of Nazi practices over 'phony' Russia dossier
| Reuters

This is gonna be a fun couple of years. :1rotfl:

So, he did not call the Intel Agencies, "Nazis." I guess if you wish to distort what he said into what you THINK he meant, but that is what you libtards like to do. From what I heard him say and even what you quoted, he did not accuse them of being nazis. But, you like to make assumptions. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy and thinking that you were justified in voting for crooked hitlery, the felon.

MDLNB 01-12-2017 05:12 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Trump also called the intel community Nazis, couldn't believe my ears. He said earlier he would have record-breaking crowds at his inauguration. That means more than the two million that attended Obama's inauguration.

Who told you to say that Jan? Because, I heard/watched his news conference and he did NOT call the Intel agencies "nazis." So, you are basically lying. Did you get your info from CNM, because CNM is lying also. CNM even attempted to do a direct quote of what he said, even contradicting what CNM was accusing him of saying. So, you had better find a better source of liberal talking points, because CNM is not a good source.

jimbo2012 01-12-2017 05:26 AM

Jan hears many things the rest of us don't:22yikes:

dave harris 01-12-2017 07:08 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Did you say the same thing to the repub radicals when Obama was elected?

dave harris 01-12-2017 07:36 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Who told you to say that Jan? Because, I heard/watched his news conference and he did NOT call the Intel agencies "nazis." So, you are basically lying. Did you get your info from CNM, because CNM is lying also. CNM even attempted to do a direct quote of what he said, even contradicting what CNM was accusing him of saying. So, you had better find a better source of liberal talking points, because CNM is not a good source.

"TRUMP: I think it was disgraceful -- disgraceful that the intelligence agencies allowed any information that turned out to be so false and fake out. I think it's a disgrace, and I say that -- and I say that, and that's something that Nazi Germany would have done and did do. I think it's a disgrace that information that was false and fake and never happened got released to the public."

I guess you can't read or listen correctly, typical radical response. The above is a quote from his press conference.

dirtbanker 01-12-2017 07:53 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1346203)
Did you say the same thing to the repub radicals when Obama was elected?

Did not have to, Republicans did not protest, pout & stomp our feet, nor whine like Jan and (unt...but the media did not mislead us into thinking our candidate was going to win the election and then pull the rug from beneath our feet. You dems are all ****y with Trump, when really you should be ****y with the DNC for shafting Crazy Bernie supporters and the media for misleading you...

dirtbanker 01-12-2017 07:58 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1346210)

I guess you can't read or listen correctly, typical radical response. The above is a quote from his press conference.

Radical?? I missed that in your prior quote. Please define how accepting the outcome of our election is radical? Dave, you are whining and making up crap...

Dr Winston O Boogie jr 01-12-2017 08:20 AM

I think that it's refreshing to hear a president speak like a real person as opposed to the political speak that we're all so used to hearing from politicians.
I only heard a little bit of President Obama's farewell speech, but it was the same old, put a spin on everything. The same old political talk that we hear from all of them.
As far as being able to answer questions Trump is no different from the professional politicians that throw out a bunch of political mumbo jumbo when they don't have the answer. For some reason everyone in politics is afraid to just say "I don't know" or "I'll look into that and find out". It just shows that they live in a different world than the rest of us. It's a world with a different language. Although the words are the same, they often have a different meaning to politicians.

ColdNoMore 01-12-2017 08:28 AM

For you right-wing nutjobs information, comparing our intelligence agencies to the Nazis...is the EXACT same as calling them Nazis. :oops:

Now you can try and spin it all you want...but that's just a fact. :ohdear:

Because Chump can't help but make a fool of himself and be called on it in public...is the reason he hides behind Twitter.

I'll bet he's beyond enraged (as are a lot of you) at all of the justified criticism he's getting and predict that he won't be holding another press conference anytime soon...and will just meltdown further on Twitter. :D

You know you have a real problem...when Faux News actually stands up for CNN. :1rotfl:

Watch Fox News Defend Rival CNN Against Donald Trump’s ‘Fake News’ Claim (Video)

Quote:

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith defended CNN on Wednesday after Donald Trump accused the network of being “fake news” at a news conference for reporting on the existence of a Russian dossier of unverified allegations about the president-elect.

MDLNB 01-12-2017 09:13 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
"TRUMP: I think it was disgraceful -- disgraceful that the intelligence agencies allowed any information that turned out to be so false and fake out. I think it's a disgrace, and I say that -- and I say that, and that's something that Nazi Germany would have done and did do. I think it's a disgrace that information that was false and fake and never happened got released to the public."

Apparently, you have a comprehension problem because what you quoted above did not show Trump calling them "nazis." I guess if the word is in the same sentence then you can take liberties with the truth, right David Harris? Wow, no wonder you voted for Hillary. Wow! You might consider getting your liberal talking points somewhere else besides CNM.

autumnspring 01-12-2017 08:01 PM

Sadly we vote for a theatrical presentation

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Didn't see the whole thing, but it looks like CNN will get the respect they gave Trump all along.

I don't think they will be called upon much if at all in the future, they created a big problem for themselves as a irrelevant news outlet in this administration

Trump and his top aides are also furious with Buzzfeed and CNN for publishing the reports.

At one point, Trump called Buzzfeed a “failing pile of garbage,” and he later shut down a question from a CNN reporter, accusing him of dealing in “fake news.”

Of course TRUMP knew CNN would be at his news conference. Trump recognized the reporter by face as they all do including Trumps former opponent Hillary.

For TRUMP,like him or not-you never saw Obama stand up to anyone. Trump has not even take office yet-carrier suddenly is keeping production in the US, Ford is keeping production in the US, Fiat is keeping production in the US.
RE: FIAT
Obama gave CHRYSLER to Fiat. Obama got NOTHING for Chrysler and Fiat itself was in financial trouble at the time.
OBAMA THE GREAT DEAL MAKER DID NOT PUT IN THE CONTRACT THAT THEY NEED TO KEEP PRODUCTION IN THE US. The most valuable part of Chrysler is JEEP.
Fiat will be producing a compact all wheel drive FIAT with a jeep name badge on it-damaging what a jeep is or should be.
Kumbayah only works in the girl scouts

dirtbanker 01-13-2017 08:42 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1346558)
Of course TRUMP knew CNN would be at his news conference. Trump recognized the reporter by face as they all do including Trumps former opponent Hillary.

For TRUMP,like him or not-you never saw Obama stand up to anyone. Trump has not even take office yet-carrier suddenly is keeping production in the US, Ford is keeping production in the US, Fiat is keeping production in the US.
RE: FIAT
Obama gave CHRYSLER to Fiat. Obama got NOTHING for Chrysler and Fiat itself was in financial trouble at the time.
OBAMA THE GREAT DEAL MAKER DID NOT PUT IN THE CONTRACT THAT THEY NEED TO KEEP PRODUCTION IN THE US. The most valuable part of Chrysler is JEEP.
Fiat will be producing a compact all wheel drive FIAT with a jeep name badge on it-damaging what a jeep is or should be.
Kumbayah only works in the girl scouts

The best thing that ever happened to Chrysler was Mercedes purchasing controlling interest in Chrysler 1989. Mercedes built Chrysler back up by bringing something other than minivans to sell, they influenced the luxury cars (the 300 & Magnum), performance cars (Charger, Challenger, Viper), a work truck (Sprinter), and redesigned the Wrangler & Cherokee. All of those vehicles turned Chrysler around.

2009 Obamma gave controlling interest to the union, he screwed every other creditor (such as people that held stock and bonds). 4 billion of debt wiped clean! The union that helped Obamma get elected got thier money, everyone else got screwed...Fiat invested and then invested enough to assume controlling interest from the union.

Not only will Fiat ruin Jeep by turning all the vehicles into puffy marshmallow cars...I believe they will ruin Chrysler with the same crap!