Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Non Villages Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/)
-   -   Travis Kelce Kansas City (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/travis-kelce-kansas-city-347006/)

mtdjed 01-21-2024 08:21 PM

Travis Kelce Kansas City

How cute throwing Kisses and making hand signal hearts for his girlfriend Taylor Swift during the game. Wouldn't it be a show if all 53 team members on the roster of each team did the same.

Aces4 01-21-2024 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtdjed (Post 2293550)
How cute throwing Kisses and making hand signal hearts for his girlfriend Taylor Swift during the game. Wouldn't it be a show if all 53 team members on the roster of each team did the same.

Don’t you just hate kindness and affection. The world could use much less of that stuff. Oh, wait… it does have much less.

I rather watch more groin adjustments and scratching. That’s where it is at.:beer3:

Chi-Town 01-21-2024 09:47 PM

Looks like Travis is going to be rewarded for his performance.

Topspinmo 01-21-2024 09:53 PM

Quote:

So if I was single and have girlfriend that worth almost billion dollars I’d be throwing kisses and anything else she would want. :duck:

margaretmattson 01-21-2024 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topspinmo (Post 2293579)
So if I was single and have girlfriend that worth almost billion dollars I’d be throwing kisses and anything else she would want. :duck:

I am with you! This is all about the money. Dating a billionaire girlfriend and getting a mass audience to watch. I see many commercials and branding in his future. Look for the Kelce running shoe coming soon.

Taltarzac725 01-21-2024 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topspinmo (Post 2293579)

Funny. I hope they last as a couple. They seem to trigger a lot of people.

Normal 01-22-2024 08:01 AM

Grinder

Travis will be put through the meat grinder next week. The Ravens will chew him up and spit him out in stone cold fashion. The “cute” couple will be seen a whole lot less after that.

Caymus 01-22-2024 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 (Post 2293601)
Funny. I hope they last as a couple. They seem to trigger a lot of people.

Not based on her track record. She will use the breakup to write another hit song.

Taltarzac725 01-22-2024 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caymus (Post 2293653)
Not based on her track record. She will use the breakup to write another hit song.

Her music appeals to many people. She has a huge fan base for a reason. https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news...er/ar-AA1mDFpR

I cannot say I have been a fan of her music but did go through her entire concert film. It is very much about the power of women and a celebration of coming of age and after by a very talented singer/songwriter.

I did not know she had much of a track record. She seems to keep her private life private except for the Kelce romance. Taylor Swift - Wikipedia

Topspinmo 01-22-2024 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Normal (Post 2293651)
Travis will be put through the meat grinder next week. The Ravens will chew him up and spit him out in stone cold fashion. The “cute” couple will be seen a whole lot less after that.

You wish…:sing:

Topspinmo 01-22-2024 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caymus (Post 2293653)

Yep good country song back to her roots. :pepper2:

Taltarzac725 01-22-2024 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topspinmo (Post 2293699)
Yep good country song back to her roots. :pepper2:

My guess is that the Kelce family will get tired of all the spotlight. And eventually they will break up. Could be wrong though.

Avoiding the Paparazzi - Wikipedia must get old very fast.

blueash 01-22-2024 12:05 PM

Quote:

As long as they stay off your lawn I fail to see why this bothers you.

manaboutown 01-22-2024 12:23 PM

Both of them have worked very hard to achieve what they have and get where they are. More power to them!

JoMar 01-22-2024 12:30 PM

Quote:

You don't know that they don't, just not covered. You also don't know how many wives and girlfriends stay home during the games. Just because the TV Networks and the NFL take advantage of the "love" story" doesn't mean it doesn't exist with other players.