Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   A Republican Governor of MN. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/republican-governor-mn-250126/)

Taltarzac725 11-27-2017 09:14 AM

A Republican Governor of MN.

Tim Pawlenty - Wikipedia

Happy Birthday, Governor Pawlenty. I probably sent him a lot of e-mails about my 224 613 Project. He is a fellow Graduate of the U of MN Law School but would have just graduated in 1986 when I arrived to start law school the late Summer of 1986.

Mark Dayton - Wikipedia

AJ32162 11-27-2017 03:36 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Tim Pawlenty - Wikipedia

Happy Birthday, Governor Pawlenty.

Mark Dayton - Wikipedia

Quote edited to delete irrelevant information.

Allegiance 11-27-2017 06:13 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1481736)

Thank you. Can you go back and do the same for all of his 32,000 irrelevant posts?

Thanks again!

Kenswing 11-27-2017 06:25 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

If you would have deleted all the irrelevant information this entire thread would have disappeared..

Allegiance 11-27-2017 06:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1481814)
If you would have deleted all the irrelevant information this entire thread would have disappeared..

Then there would be NOTHING left? Is that something we want? Well nothing of tal.....hmmm. ok

AJ32162 11-27-2017 06:32 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Very true. Just trying to take one step at a time...one step at a time.

Allegiance 11-27-2017 06:41 PM

So when the new Republican Governor is elected in 2018 he can appoint Frankensteins replacement as senator.

Taltarzac725 11-27-2017 09:44 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Tim Pawlenty - Wikipedia

Happy Birthday, Governor Pawlenty. I probably sent him a lot of e-mails about my 224 613 Project. He is a fellow Graduate of the U of MN Law School but would have just graduated in 1986 when I arrived to start law school the late Summer of 1986.

Mark Dayton - Wikipedia

Massive troll leap.

I wonder how my 224 613 Project is playing around the U of MN? Would love to find out.

Taltarzac725 11-28-2017 12:29 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Massive troll leap.

I wonder how my 224 613 Project is playing around the U of MN? Would love to find out.

As well as at Harvard, Yale, Chicago, Georgetown, Brandeis, NYU, SUNY Buffalo, USC, UCLA, etc.

Probably gotten things really jumping.

rubicon 11-28-2017 06:49 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Tim Pawlenty - Wikipedia

Mark Dayton - Wikipedia

The story printed in the Star tribune about Pawlenty becoming governor went something like this. Coleman, originally a democrat was Mayor of Saint Paul. He changed party's and became a republican along the way.

Pawlenty wanted to run for the Senate. Dick Cheney,VP made a phone call to Pawlenty and told him that he would not run for the Senate because Coleman had that spot but Pawlenty could run for governor.

Mark Dayton of the fame Dayton Department Stores, Marshall Fields which they eventually spun off but retained Target became a senator and failed and so the people of Minnesota elected him governor and as a result Minnesota moved to the 6th highest tax state in the nation.

Personal Best Regards:

Taltarzac725 11-28-2017 07:44 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
The story printed in the Star tribune about Pawlenty becoming governor went something like this. Coleman, originally a democrat was Mayor of Saint Paul. He changed party's and became a republican along the way.

Pawlenty wanted to run for the Senate. Dick Cheney,VP made a phone call to Pawlenty and told him that he would not run for the Senate because Coleman had that spot but Pawlenty could run for governor.

Mark Dayton of the fame Dayton Department Stores, Marshall Fields which they eventually spun off but retained Target became a senator and failed and so the people of Minnesota elected him governor and as a result Minnesota moved to the 6th highest tax state in the nation.

Personal Best Regards:

Thanks, Rubicon. That is interesting information.

Taltarzac725 11-28-2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Thank you. Can you go back and do the same for all of his 32,000 irrelevant posts?

Thanks again!

Recording.

Taltarzac725 11-28-2017 01:29 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Then there would be NOTHING left? Is that something we want? Well nothing of tal.....hmmm. ok

Recording.

Taltarzac725 11-28-2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
So when the new Republican Governor is elected in 2018 he can appoint Frankensteins replacement as senator.

Recording.