Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Weather Talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/weather-talk-515/)
-   -   The Schwarzschild Equation (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/weather-talk-515/schwarzschild-equation-346235/)

sounding 12-19-2023 10:41 PM

The Schwarzschild Equation

1 Attachment(s)
This is the defining equation regarding greenhouse gas physics. It is used by all IPCC climate modules -- and yet the media never mentions it -- especially the CO2 saturation aspect. Find out why: Jan 21, 1:30 PM, Laurel Manor.

Two Bills 12-20-2023 03:09 AM

The Schwarzschild Equation

I never saw that one, but I did enjoy The Ipcress File.

Blueblaze 12-20-2023 06:25 AM

For us non math majors, can you explain the chart without giving away the plot?

sounding 12-20-2023 06:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueblaze (Post 2283877)
For us non math majors, can you explain the chart without giving away the plot?

This graph converts filtered spectral flux to temperature change approximation.

golfing eagles 12-20-2023 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sounding (Post 2283859)
This is the defining equation regarding greenhouse gas physics. It is used by all IPCC climate modules -- and yet the media never mentions it -- especially the CO2 saturation aspect. Find out why: Jan 21, 1:30 PM, Laurel Manor.

Why the media never mentions this? Why don't climatologists who are beholden to the government and universities never speak out to debunk the myth of anthropogenic climate change? Why doesn't the media ever mention that the price of complying with the Paris accords would be $ 130 TRILLION? And most importantly, why are those that would benefit conveniently hiding behind all the "useful idiots" that they have recruited/bamboozled?

We all know why.

fdpaq0580 12-20-2023 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfing eagles (Post 2283894)
Why the media never mentions this? Why don't climatologists who are beholden to the government and universities never speak out to debunk the myth of anthropogenic climate change? Why doesn't the media ever mention that the price of complying with the Paris accords would be $ 130 TRILLION? And most importantly, why are those that would benefit conveniently hiding behind all the "useful idiots" that they have recruited/bamboozled?

We all know why.

"We ALL know why." Yup! Most do, but it probably ain't what you think.

golfing eagles 12-20-2023 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fdpaq0580 (Post 2283948)
"We ALL know why." Yup! Most do, but it probably ain't what you think.

I know you think differently about this topic, but I assure you it is EXACTLY what I think. :1rotfl::1rotfl::1rotfl:

Taltarzac725 12-20-2023 02:09 PM

Schwarzschild metric - Wikipedia

Not sure where you are getting your information.

sounding 12-20-2023 02:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 (Post 2284004)
Schwarzschild metric - Wikipedia

Not sure where you are getting your information.

Schwarzschild is most noted for the black hole radius metric, and his 2nd most notable work is what the media is trying to hide from you, which are the exact solutions for Einstein's A & B coefficients which are necessary to make the Schwarzschild Equation work properly ... Schwarzschild's equation for radiative transfer - Wikipedia ... which is why Einstein is on this image. This an much more information (which the media tries to hide) will be presented at Thursday's talk.

Vermilion Villager 12-21-2023 08:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The cut and paste Sounding posted was from John Shewchuk on X. Too funny!!! he's actually debunking the theory!!!! I followed it to his website. Here's a cut and paste from John's site.

Regorp 12-21-2023 09:35 AM

S equation

Quote:

So you are smart. Most people could care less. We understand basic weather and happy with it most of the time. Thanks.

PhilG 12-21-2023 09:36 AM

no one is more confident than amateur self-styled "scientists"

Keefelane66 12-21-2023 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vermilion Villager (Post 2284199)
The cut and paste Sounding posted was from John Shewchuk on X. Too funny!!! he's actually debunking the theory!!!! I followed it to his website. Here's a cut and paste from John's site.

How long B4 post disappears?

daveczo 12-21-2023 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regorp (Post 2284275)
So you are smart. Most people could care less. We understand basic weather and happy with it most of the time. Thanks.

I was lost after, This is the.......:22yikes:

Donegalkid 12-21-2023 07:38 PM

Quote:

Whenever I read scientific articles about The Schwarzschild Equation (which happily is next to never) or come across the phrase “and yet the media never mentions it” I hold my breath for approximately 30-45 seconds (depending on how I’m feeling that day), thereby decreasing my carbon footprint by a calculation too complicated to explain here or display on a graph. For scientific types, I’ve labeled it the “Guinness Equation” and the complete equation with all the trig and calculus calculations can be found on the men’s bathroom wall of Bull Feeney’s Irish pub in Portland Maine. While I have your attention, who do you think Bull Feeney really was? He was a real and very famous person. Hint: his real last name is that of an American car manufacturer but one should really think “Hollywood” and some of good old American movies. Happy holidays, all.