Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, New Members Forum (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-new-members-forum-115/)
-   -   VERY ANGRY woman who yelled at me at the new Starbucks on 466A (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-new-members-forum-115/very-angry-woman-who-yelled-me-new-starbucks-466a-323264/)

Keeferinspace 08-24-2021 03:33 PM

VERY ANGRY woman who yelled at me at the new Starbucks on 466A

Tuesday at afternoon around 2:30PM: To the very VERY angry and nasty woman who yelled at me from her car on the way out of the new Starbucks drive through on 466A for having my feet up on the table at the outdoor seating area: You're absolutely right! My apologies. Got a little too comfortable and forgot where I was. Travel with a big bottle of sanitizer and wiped the table down thoroughly for five minutes. It's now cleaner than your mouth! Again, you were right. I'll be more conscious next time.

Velvet 08-24-2021 03:36 PM

We all have “senior moments” sometimes. And I like your attitude. It wasn’t me who saw you, I hope she reads what you wrote.

retiredguy123 08-24-2021 03:38 PM

Was her name Karen?

Boffin 08-24-2021 05:03 PM

To the woman who yelled: foxtrot, oscar, alpha, delta.

Koapaka 08-24-2021 05:28 PM

Seriously....get a life people! Hard to believe that people can be so uptight given all we deal with about the little stuff. What does it matter in the scheme of things???? Pick your battles.

billethkid 08-24-2021 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koapaka (Post 1993837)
Seriously....get a life people! Hard to believe that people can be so uptight given all we deal with about the little stuff. What does it matter in the scheme of things???? Pick your battles.

The yeller did!

Doro22 08-24-2021 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeferinspace (Post 1993798)
Tuesday at afternoon around 2:30PM: To the very VERY angry and nasty woman who yelled at me from her car on the way out of the new Starbucks drive through on 466A for having my feet up on the table at the outdoor seating area: You're absolutely right! My apologies. Got a little too comfortable and forgot where I was. Travel with a big bottle of sanitizer and wiped the table down thoroughly for five minutes. It's now cleaner than your mouth! Again, you were right. I'll be more conscious next time.

We’ll…so glad for your apology. But like really…hmm???!!! Does one normally put their feet on the table at home…or anywhere?

golfing eagles 08-24-2021 05:49 PM

Quote:

Very nice of you to apologize. Personally, unless this woman owned that Starbucks, I would have told her where she could put her comments, she doesn't get to tell anyone what to do in an angry fashion. Most people would respond better to a polite request to remove their feet

charlieo1126@gmail.com 08-24-2021 06:09 PM

Most people wouldn’t put there feet up on a table ( well maybe young teenagers ) I didn’t hear her mouth but I’ll bet it was cleaner then the guys feet

CFrance 08-24-2021 06:33 PM

Quote:

"It's now cleaner than your mouth!" :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Good apology and remediation, BTW.

Taltarzac725 08-24-2021 06:59 PM

I doubt if any outside table is all that clean to begin with IMHO. Steer Clear of Spring and Summer Germs | SSS | Triple S

Decadeofdave 08-24-2021 07:12 PM

Related story: I was in checkout line at a Dollar General. Guy in front of me had his money in his sock. Cashier gave him the total and he put his foot up on top of the counter paid for his stuff. Then she gave him his change and he put his foot up on the counter again to put his change in his sock. Real classy.

Taltarzac725 08-24-2021 07:14 PM

Talk about dirty money.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Decadeofdave (Post 1993864)
Related story: I was in checkout line at a Dollar General. Guy in front of me had his money in his sock. Cashier gave him the total and he put his foot up on top of the counter paid for his stuff. Then she gave him his change and he put his foot up on the counter again to put his change in his sock. Real classy.

Luggage 08-25-2021 04:53 AM

Unfortunately you were both wrong and how you both handle the situation. He could have definitely been nicer and she could have been nicer

thevillages2013 08-25-2021 05:08 AM

Quote:

Should have told her to come shine your shoes