Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Focus Group gives Win in Debate to Clinton. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/focus-group-gives-win-debate-clinton-211733/)

Guest 09-27-2016 11:50 AM

Focus Group gives Win in Debate to Clinton.

Clinton Dominated Debate, Pa. Focus Group Says | RealClearPolitics

This from a site that seems objective. And it seems Donald Trump even cites it often.

Guest 09-27-2016 12:10 PM

Will Trump chose to debate again? Will he prepare differently?

Guest 09-27-2016 12:15 PM

Clinton has overwhelmingly been declared the winner. Trump made an absolute fool of himself, and my guess is he won't debate again, because he will be afraid of being beaten by a woman. Stay tuned.....

Guest 09-27-2016 12:34 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1296397)
Clinton has overwhelmingly been declared the winner. according to any democrat you ask!!! Very unbiased....:1rotfl::1rotfl:

Trump made an absolute fool of himself, and my guess is he won't debate again, because he will be afraid of being beaten by a woman. Stay tuned.....

Just keep drinking the partisan kool aide, extra strength, and smoking the BS weed!!!

Guest 09-27-2016 12:44 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1296407)
Just keep drinking the partisan kool aide, extra strength, and smoking the BS weed!!!

Actually Republicans are saying Clinton won as well especially Donald Trump who is whining about the microphone not working.

Guest 09-27-2016 12:46 PM

Quote:

Clinton has overwhelmingly been declared the winner. Trump made an absolute fool of himself, and my guess is he won't debate again, because he will be afraid of being beaten by a woman. Stay tuned.....

No "winner".

How can you win something like that.

Losers are US....we buy into this.

There is a thread on factchecking. We all should be listening and fact checking daily if we really care.

Seems the same sheep watch this media made stuff and then spend days declaring the candidate they already have chosen to be a "winner" despite lying etc.

Guest 09-27-2016 02:07 PM

Yes the Focus Group in question took their vote at 8 PM a full 1 hour before the farce run by the extremely in the tank liberal Lester " Lib boy " Holt signed on the air .

Guest 09-27-2016 03:03 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1296477)
Yes the Focus Group in question took their vote at 8 PM a full 1 hour before the farce run by the extremely in the tank liberal Lester " Lib boy " Holt signed on the air .

:thumbup:

Guest 09-27-2016 03:05 PM

No one won the debate. Of course, if you want to count lies, then Hillary won this time, with the most lies according to the fact checkers. But, everyone lost really. Everyone lost 90 minutes of wasted time. Not even entertaining. Hillary did not go into a seizure with the head bobbing or fainting. What a disappointment!

Guest 09-27-2016 03:35 PM

I share the following as a senior manager who has organized and sat thru a huge number of focus groups concerning various marketing issues during my career .

Focus Groups should only be used to give a management team a " general direction " concerning any issue but not as a definitive survey . It`s often incorrect to project the feedback from a Focus Group as indicative of the market as a whole .
Reason being -- they are usually made up of no more than 20 people and the open discussion more than influences the vote of the group on any question .

Guest 09-27-2016 08:36 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1296541)
I share the following as a senior manager who has organized and sat thru a huge number of focus groups concerning various marketing issues during my career .

yawn

Guest 09-27-2016 08:53 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1296676)
yawn

Best that you read how the majority of the legitimate Polls scored the so called Debate .

Guest 09-27-2016 10:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Yep. :1rotfl:

Guest 09-27-2016 10:31 PM

Except in the minds of the vast majority of Americans your old sow lost the night .

Guest 09-28-2016 02:41 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1296705)
Except in the minds of the vast majority of Americans your old sow lost the night .

BS!!!