Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   It is politics only and who has the money; qualifications do not enter the equation!! (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/politics-only-who-has-money-qualifications-do-not-enter-equation-165950/)

Guest 10-09-2015 03:55 PM

It is politics only and who has the money; qualifications do not enter the equation!!

The articla is quite interesting. There are some who may well know all this, or surmize it, but most of us not in the detail provided here (if you can only handle a couple of sentences forget it...the article is long):

The stealthy, Eric Schmidt-backed startup that’s working to put Hillary Clinton in the White House - Quartz

No matter how much money mister google has, he can't make her into anything more than she is; and unqualified, unethical, untrustworthy, dodge and weave, flip flopping, LIAR!
It also demonstrates having billions doesn't make a person any smarter!

Guest 10-10-2015 06:19 AM

I wonder how many millions/billions will go into keeping Hilary OUT of jail.

Guest 10-10-2015 10:24 AM

I think you got to be good liar, cheat, friend of Lobbists also.

Guest 10-10-2015 10:42 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1127003)

This thread is not about the republicans

Guest 10-10-2015 10:51 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1127010)

Very perceptive, it's about the Democrats.

Guest 10-10-2015 11:55 AM

Quote:

You're right, this line of thought is about Hilary. But, if you want to inject others into the conversation, such as Reid (liar), Pelosi (brain dead liar), and Obama (serial liar), you are wanting to revive a dead horse. :0000000000luvmyhors

Guest 10-10-2015 02:10 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1127062)
You're right, this line of thought is about Hilary. But, if you want to inject others into the conversation, such as Reid (liar), Pelosi (brain dead liar), and Obama (serial liar), you are wanting to revive a dead horse. :0000000000luvmyhors

Or the two biggest liars: Weasel Bush and Dickey Cheney. Their lies got us into the Mideast fix, cost trilions of dollars, and countless lives.

Both are war criminals and should be in prison.

Guest 10-10-2015 02:21 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1127122)
Or the two biggest liars: Weasel Bush and Dickey Cheney. Their lies got us into the Mideast fix, cost trilions of dollars, and countless lives.

The "lefts" short memory: Your current so called candidate voted for us to go ito that "Mideast fix" as you call it. :ho:

Guest 10-10-2015 02:39 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1127003)

The money people behind people like Hillary Clinton certainly don't live in a vacuum in fact its clear they are investing in a product, one that they have thoroughly investigated before laying money down. so they know more about such a person and know it well ahead of anyone else. These financial backers are all about power and money and clearly morality never gets in their way

Personal Best Regards:

Guest 10-10-2015 02:43 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1127142)
The money people behind people like Hillary Clinton certainly don't live in a vacuum in fact its clear they are investing in a product, one that they have thoroughly investigated before laying money down. so they know more about such a person and know it well ahead of anyone else. These financial backers are all about power and money and clearly morality never gets in their way

Personal Best Regards:

What they don't have certainly cannot be an impediment!

Guest 10-10-2015 02:44 PM

Quote:

Exactly!

Guest 10-10-2015 02:46 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1127122)

Another example of you not knowing your @@@ from a hole in the ground. Better start doing some research because you definitely can't seem to keep up with the adults.

And by the way, both Clintons backed Bush, as well as Kerry, Obama and Biden. 29 Democrat senators voted for it. And it was Colin Powell's intelligence report to congress that got them to vote for the use of force in Iraq. You know, the same Powell that endorsed Obama for both elections?

And something else you probably didn't know, Sadaam violated the no fly zone and that in itself warranted military action.

I bet you had no problem with Sadaam using WMD's on hundreds of thousands of civilians. Evidence of which was uncovered by mass graves dug up in Iraq in 2003. But, since you don't listen to or read any news, you only have liberal talking points to go by. Pretty pathetic.

Guest 10-10-2015 05:03 PM

[QUOTE=Guest;1127149]

And something else you probably didn't know, Sadaam violated the no fly zone and that in itself warranted military action.

----------

And that was certainly cause to have 4500 Americans die in direct combat and tens of thousands more maimed for life.

There was no threat to America.

Guest 10-10-2015 05:45 PM

[QUOTE=Guest;1127197]
Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1127149)

----------

And that was certainly cause to have 4500 Americans die in direct combat and tens of thousands more maimed for life.

There was no threat to America.

There would be no point in establishing a "No Fly Zone" if a President is unwilling to back it up with military action if necessary, now would there?

How many lives will the empty threat of Obama's "Red Line" in Syria, (which Putin obviously views as a yellow streak down Obama's back) cost?

Perhaps since they are not Americans, it doesn't matter to you.

Guest 10-10-2015 06:16 PM

[QUOTE=Guest;1127206]
Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1127197)

There would be no point in establishing a "No Fly Zone" if a President is unwilling to back it up with military action if necessary, now would there?

How many lives will the empty threat of Obama's "Red Line" in Syria, (which Putin obviously views as a yellow streak down Obama's back) cost?

Perhaps since they are not Americans, it doesn't matter to you.

Actually, it exceeds 100,000 right now, and when you think of those children who died by gassing, it sort of gets to you.

I have to come to terms I suppose with two things....

First, as you point out, our country does not care about anyone dying except americans, and each year that goes by we find that the only deaths that matter are those of political importance, whether by color of skin or mode of death.

And secondly, no matter what happens over any period of time in the middle east (and MUCH will happen there) it will be forever the fault of George Bush.

Those two things are now the mantra.

I think since I know number 2 is simply political, what bothers me is the first one in that we now have placed our internal politics out front of caring about human lives anywhere but in this country and then only under certain conditions.