Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Landscape Contractors & Lawn Mowing (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/landscape-contractors-lawn-mowing-272/)
-   -   Lawn Services, Etc. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/landscape-contractors-lawn-mowing-272/lawn-services-etc-43683/)

Steadfast 10-13-2011 10:12 AM

Lawn Services, Etc.

Recently I posted a request for recommended Lawn Services. After interviewing a number of them we settled on Stellar for their lawn/yard and pest control service. They have been great and they even came out on a special trip to help us move some furniture (without charge!).

:clap2:

They have a very professional group of guys who are very polite and courteous. If you call, you might want to ask for Marty (the owner) or Tyler.

Having often asked for recommendations, I think it only fair to give some when possible... I hope you find this helpful.

nkrifats 10-13-2011 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steadfast (Post 405498)
Recently I posted a request for recommended Lawn Services. After interviewing a number of them we settled on Stellar for their lawn/yard and pest control service. They have been great and they even came out on a special trip to help us move some furniture (without charge!).

:clap2:

They have a very professional group of guys who are very polite and courteous. If you call, you might want to ask for Marty (the owner) or Tyler.

Having often asked for recommendations, I think it only fair to give some when possible... I hope you find this helpful.

We also use Stellar and have been more than happy with them. Great Team.

Gongy 10-13-2011 10:27 AM

We closed here in St. James on July 26th and we hired Stellar and they are doing an amazing job! Our property looks great.

ladydoc 10-13-2011 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gongy (Post 405506)
We closed here in St. James on July 26th and we hired Stellar and they are doing an amazing job! Our property looks great.

Could not agree More. Marty and the crew are all such wonderful young men...they are polite, outgoing, will do whatever it takes to make you happy. I had some ants in the kitchen .. I called Marty and he had someone out there the same day to take care of it. And while they were there I asked if they had time to trim a tree and they did that as well.

Carla B 10-13-2011 02:57 PM

Do you have a phone number for Stellar?

Gongy 10-13-2011 03:40 PM

Phone Number for Marty Stellar---352-553-2597

Carla B 10-13-2011 04:12 PM

Thanks, Gongy. We've been doing it "in house" but I can sense that will come to an end in a few months.

Pturner 10-18-2011 01:45 PM

Thanks Steadfast,
The company we use is OK, not great. When our contract is up in February, we may give Stellar a call.

hcast 01-11-2012 07:03 PM

info

God bless every one

graciegirl 01-11-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcast (Post 439216)
Becareful stellar guys are not trained. The owner him self has only 7 years in selling the business not doing it. His father in law Kenny Smith the owner of once a year pest control was the one who signed off for him to get his license in fertilizing and pest control so he did not need to go to school for the correct training. Marty and his guys does not know what they are doing and all they do is bs people to make a sale.

Hmmmmm.

angiefox10 01-11-2012 07:22 PM

To be honest,

Quote:

Becareful stellar guys are not trained. The owner him self has only 7 years in selling the business not doing it. His father in law Kenny Smith the owner of once a year pest control was the one who signed off for him to get his license in fertilizing and pest control so he did not need to go to school for the correct training. Marty and his guys does not know what they are doing and all they do is bs people to make a sale.

The people I know and trust on the site are recomending Stellar. You, I don't know, are talking smack about this company without anything to back it up. So... Where's the beef?

wendyquat 01-11-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

I suppose you can have a bad experience with anyone you might choose but at least with Stellar you get your work done as scheduled and he and all of his team are polite and a pleasure to work with. I believe he would stand by any problems you might have under his care and dependability goes a LONG way for me. If you have the very BEST product in the world but offer poor service you're gonna lose me! Service speaks volumes at this stage in my life.
:spoken:

graciegirl 01-11-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angiefox10 (Post 439230)
The people I know and trust on the site are recomending Stellar. You, I don't know, are talking smack about this company without anything to back it up. So... Where's the beef?

I love the way you say things.

swimdawg 01-11-2012 09:30 PM

I have Stellar and have been very happy. They are aware that I am back and forth from WNY to TV....and they mail me updates on what they have done to my property. No beef here! I'll re-sign with them when my contract is done. If that doesn't say it all.........

ladydoc 01-11-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swimdawg (Post 439321)
I have Stellar and have been very happy. They are aware that I am back and forth from WNY to TV....and they mail me updates on what they have done to my property. No beef here! I'll re-sign with them when my contract is done. If that doesn't say it all.........

We have also had nothing but exceptional service from Stellar. We will renew our contract as well. Marty and the guys are all a pleasure to work with.