Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Gazette News (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/gazette-news-566/)
-   -   The Gazette - Local Villages News (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/gazette-news-566/gazette-local-villages-news-321238/)

TOTV Team 07-02-2021 06:11 PM

The Gazette - Local Villages News

Hello TOTV Members -

We were contacted by a local news media company months ago (not affiliated with the developer or any other online news outlet) that gives independent news and breaking stories for The Villages, Florida. Our team here at TOTV has been monitoring and enjoying this refreshing news content about The Villages and residents in The Villages. After months of consideration and review, we voted to let their articles be posted on our site each day. We are putting it as it's own forum so our users are able to comment on the articles and provide feedback or discussion.

They are local, focused on local Villager stories, FREE and not sensationalized news.

We hope you enjoy the content!

TOTV Team

wisbad1 07-02-2021 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOTV Team (Post 1967701)
Hello TOTV Members -

We were contacted by a local news media company months ago (not affiliated with the developer or any other online news outlet) that gives independent news and breaking stories for The Villages, Florida. Our team here at TOTV has been monitoring and enjoying this refreshing news content about The Villages and residents in The Villages. After months of consideration and review, we voted to let their articles be posted on our site each day. We are putting it as it's own forum so our users are able to comment on the articles and provide feedback or discussion.

They are local, focused on local Villager stories, FREE and not sensationalized news.

TOTV Team

So where are the articles posted?

retiredguy123 07-02-2021 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wisbad1 (Post 1967736)

Go to the forum called "the Gazette News".

dewilson58 07-03-2021 07:26 AM

Looking forward to the new site.
Tired of the other online rag.
:coolsmiley:

Babubhat 07-03-2021 10:27 AM

Anything is better than that Villages Haters News site

TOTV Team 07-03-2021 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wisbad1 (Post 1967736)

There is a dedicated forum for just their news articles. In contrast to other online news, their content is Free, minimal advertising, content around Villagers and what is going on in the Villages vs. sensationalized content half of which doesn't pertain to The Villages and with inaccuracies. It is a new media outlet focused on relevant, unbiased content.

Graspher 09-27-2021 08:41 PM

I’ve been reading and enjoying their stories.

I’m glad they are contributing.

jamorela 03-29-2023 02:22 PM

I want to ask/post a question on TOTV but i cannot figure out what i need to do to post. Could someone explain.

Bogie Shooter 03-29-2023 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamorela (Post 2202594)
I want to ask/post a question on TOTV but i cannot figure out what i need to do to post. Could someone explain.

You just did????
The same way you posted the other 83……

jamorela 03-29-2023 04:49 PM

Posting

I Replied to a post. I want to know how to create a new post. I think I did it before but I don’t see how to do it now.

jamorela 03-29-2023 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter (Post 2202605)
You just did????
The same way you posted the other 83……

I Replied to a post. I want to know how to create a new post. I think I did it before but I don’t see how to do it now.

Caymus 03-29-2023 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamorela (Post 2202623)

Go to the Forum Home Page and select a category. Click on that and look for the "Post New Thread" button (should be in red)

village dreamer 03-29-2023 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOTV Team (Post 1967701)
Hello TOTV Members -

TOTV Team

i cant find [the gazette news ] for the villages , only in cedar rapids???