Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Is Fascism Right Or Left? (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/fascism-right-left-250444/)

Bog99 12-04-2017 05:30 PM

Is Fascism Right Or Left?

Wiotte 12-04-2017 05:31 PM

Both actually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kenswing 12-04-2017 05:43 PM

Are we talking your everyday run of the mill fascism or your customized hybrid Femo-Fascism?

Wiotte 12-04-2017 06:01 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1485171)
Are we talking your everyday run of the mill fascism or your customized hybrid Femo-Fascism?

Lol

Bog99 12-04-2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Both actually

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Lol

Obviously none of you twerp know-it-alls actually watched the 4-minute video.

Wiotte 12-04-2017 08:49 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1485196)

Your right, to be fair I will. brb

Wiotte 12-04-2017 08:50 PM

Sorry, the link didn’t work.

cologal 12-05-2017 12:21 AM

Why would we waste the 4 mins to listen to Dinesh D'Souza? Wasn't he convicted of campaign-finance violation using straw donors?

He is no longer credible!

COPUFF

Bog99 12-05-2017 12:52 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Why would we waste the 4 mins to listen to Dinesh D'Souza? Wasn't he convicted of campaign-finance violation using straw donors?

COPUFF

Campaign finance laws are a Type 2 law, but you can't relate to that because

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...2-laws-249802/

Bog99 12-05-2017 12:53 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Sorry, the link didn’t work.

It worked when I tried

Is Fascism Right Or Left? - YouTube

Bog99 12-05-2017 12:56 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

COPUFF

You're so stupidly full of self-righteous Femo-Fascist bombast you can't debate.

Are you female?

Don Baldwin 12-05-2017 07:57 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

COPUFF

Quote:

Posted by Guest
You're so stupidly full of self-righteous Femo-Fascist bombast you can't debate.

Are you female?

Of course she is...I call her "Peter Puffer"...the "Puffer" really comes from her love of the leaf...but I imagine her better use is as a Peter Puffer.

She...as most women...can't get past the reality that INFORMATION is different than the PERSON. They think if the person has EVER done ANYTHING "wrong" that they should (and do)...ignore EVERYTHING they EVER say as junk. If they "lied" once...or have a "racist" or "misogynistic" opinion...then NOTHING they EVER say will matter to them.

They cannot separate the facts from the person.

mellincf 12-05-2017 08:13 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

A video is one person's opinion. Fascism was invented by Benito Mussolini. It was adopted enthusiastically by Adolph Hitler. Take a history class.

Mussolini founds the Fascist party - Mar 23, 1919 - HISTORY.com

Don Baldwin 12-05-2017 08:40 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
A video is one person's opinion. Fascism was invented by Benito Mussolini. It was adopted enthusiastically by Adolph Hitler. Take a history class.

Mussolini founds the Fascist party - Mar 23, 1919 - HISTORY.com

He may have founded the PARTY with that name...but fascism has been around ever since people started living in large groups...they WERE called chiefs...and what they said was the law.

Take a His-Story class? You mean an "ancient fantasy and tales" class? The "His-Story" that is in your books...is NOT what really happened...it's what the latest set of "winners" WANT you to "know" and think happened. Look at His-Story books now in schools...teaching all kinds of weird sh!t to the kids. Why? The country is changing and the latest "winners", the minorities, are getting a bigger and bigger say in what is "taught". In 30 years, whites will be a scourge upon the land that was thankfully bred out of existence...IF they HAVE His-Story books and classes in the idiocracy future of 90% minorities.

cologal 12-05-2017 11:24 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Campaign finance laws are a Type 2 law, but you can't relate to that because

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...2-laws-249802/

Just more Bogus slime! He broke the law and paid for his CRIME!

You are a bat-s**t crazy 1 trick pony....

COPUFF