Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Non Villages Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/)
-   -   TOTV Gathering At Bruster's (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/totv-gathering-brusters-10286/)

JohnZ 11-02-2007 08:08 PM

TOTV Gathering At Bruster's

We're planning an informal group gathering at Bruster's in the Mulberry Grove Plaza this evening at 7PM. Meet-greet your TOTV friends and enjoy great ice cream. BOGO (Buy one/get one). Hope y'all can make it.

golfnut 11-02-2007 10:02 PM

Re: TOTV Gathering At Bruster's

John, 3 hours notice?

Donna 11-02-2007 10:23 PM

Hey John & Patty..

I will not be able to make it :(

I did not think you were going to have it, as you never mentioned it last night..

I also looked for the post and didn't see tht either.. :dontknow:

Maybe another night, if the notice is too short for every one??

Please let me know so I can reserve that night! :bigthumbsup:

JohnZ 11-02-2007 11:29 PM

Sorry. Looks like this is a bust tonight. I thought I made a previous post a couple of weeks ago. We'll work on another date. Still BOGO if anyone stops by tonight. If anyone has an suggestions for a date....let me know.

handieman 11-03-2007 12:24 AM

DEAR JOHNZ
Welcome to the " men who have been stood up by Donna club" ;D
Never fear, I'm a ice creamaholic, so I'll make up for what they missed Thankgiving weekend
Handie :joke:

Barefoot 11-03-2007 11:22 AM

Mr. Wallethead and I were at Brusters Friday night at 7:15 PM looking for the huge TOTV gathering! >:( Which I marked on my calendar at least a month ago! And, may I add, Brusters was deserted! I thought the time must have changed last weekend to Daylight Savings Time and I was so busy shopping I missed it.

We were forced to go to Happy Hour at Spanish Springs to dance and console ourselves. So we got drinks and toured all the parked golf carts for ideas on how to "personalize" our new cart. No matter what happens in the Villages, it is always fun! :bigthumbsup:

JohnZ 11-03-2007 05:43 PM

Barefoot: Thanks. I thought I made a post, but I can't find it. We'll try this again and I'll post frequent reminders this time.

Taltarzac 11-03-2007 05:50 PM

Really like your ice cream, JohnZ!

F16 1UB 11-07-2007 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handieman
DEAR JOHNZ
Welcome to the " men who have been stood up by Donna club" ;D
Never fear, I'm a ice creamaholic, so I'll make up for what they missed Thankgiving weekend
Handie :joke:

How does one join such a club? ;D

Donna 11-07-2007 10:15 PM

No..No..No..F16..Don't get like Handi... :joke: