Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Golf Cart Connection (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/golf-cart-connection-10363/)

784caroline 11-08-2007 10:48 PM

Golf Cart Connection

I just want to thank everyone on the board for helping me in my decision. I looked at a number of dealers as well as types of cart 2 vs 4 seat// Club Car vs Yamaha// Gas vs Electric. There appears to be an overwhelming number of satisfied customers with Golf Car connection so I just had to visit the location off 441. Now mind you, I was this close to closing a deal on a 4 seat Club Car (rehab) and I actualy get a telephone call from another dealer and as I walk into Golf Cart Connection to broker price, delvery etc. However when I entered Golf Car Connection I see the Corvette I always wanted but never had in my younger days. Ended up buying a Club Car 2 seat Bright yellow with great graphics on the sides to include a painted entended roof, sumbrella Pkg, and best of all 12 inch village approved (for golf) chrome mag wheels and tire package. Im sure it will be the only one at LSL Friday night.

BTW I dealt with Michelle and I have to tell you she was as knowledgeable as anyone I dealt with in my search for this cart. The plus factor is that she helped with some of the color coordination that needed to be done and helped with other things that just made me feel comfortable..with absolutely no pressure....besides I bought this without my better half :#1: present... They will have it charged up, a new burled dash installed and have it delivered tomorrow afternoon. Great service and attitude in dealing with clients.

JohnN 11-08-2007 10:59 PM

Re: Golf Cart Connection

hey great, cool beans! LOL.. I'm visiting there when my turn comes soon enough

chuckinca 11-08-2007 11:41 PM

One more reason to not bring the wife when I go Golf Cart Shopping! LOL

If I take her we'll end up with a new Lexus GS 460 instead of a cart

Bubbalarry 11-09-2007 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuckinca
One more reason to not bring the wife when I go Golf Cart Shopping! LOL

If I take her we'll end up with a new Lexus GS 460 instead of a cart

I totally agree with you.

I now own a Mercedes Benz SL500 after visiting TV cart store. Her answer was if you can have your toy so can moi.

BTW she's not french

784caroline 11-10-2007 03:06 PM

Bubba Larry
They can add "insights" to certain features but she is not available was great to have an impartial person assist with some of the decisions.

Just curious who is the "decsion maker" when buying a Golf Cart in TV??

Bubbalarry 11-11-2007 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 784caroline
Bubba Larry
They can add "insights" to certain features but she is not available was great to have an impartial person assist with some of the decisions.

Just curious who is the "decsion maker" when buying a Golf Cart in TV??

The one who has the SL 500

Bubbalarry 11-14-2007 01:16 AM

Well we finally made it to TV last Thursday. Have been going crazy getting all the new furniture delivered and comcast up and running.

So finally yesterday went to several cart stores and after listening to the BS that most of the sales reps put out found the right cart for me at GOLF CART CONNECTIONS.

To see the Villages golf carts and prices they have put them at the bottom of my list. Next to the bottom is EZ-GO. Salesman was so full of **** it was silly.
Then came AAA golf cart. They work out of there home, so forget them

Final stop was at Golf Connection and as posted previously how knowledgeable, and honest they were was refreshing.

So we purchased a rebuilt Club Car Electric DS IQ with all its toys to include a high speed/HP Motor with a maximum speed of 23 MPH. All this with a $2,000 in savings plus a 36 month bumper to bumper warranty.

Now how can you beat that? Of course they are 2004/5 models but they are completly rebuilt with everything new.

We looked into the Curtis Cab, but heard some reports not to high on them and also hear the company is trying to have new ones for Yamaha & EZ-GO in 2008.

Still we decided on the sunbrella and chose not to have the solar panels installed.

So if you see a Penn Sate marked cart zooming by you'll know it's BUBBA.

Thank You Golf Connections

bamafan 11-14-2007 01:30 AM

Golf Cart Connection is a wonderful place. Glad to hear you got a great deal.

travelstiles 11-14-2007 01:38 AM

Question for the golf cart owners from a soon to be Village Person. Do you prefer gas or electric, and what is the mileage on each. I am very spoiled driving a Chili Pepper Red Mini Cooper that's given me >40 mpg and only needs the room of a golf cart garage ;D

RCT 11-14-2007 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubbalarry
Well we finally made it to TV last Thursday. Have been going crazy getting all the new furniture delivered and comcast up and running.

So finally yesterday went to several cart stores and after listening to the BS that most of the sales reps put out found the right cart for me at GOLF CART CONNECTIONS.

To see the Villages golf carts and prices they have put them at the bottom of my list. Next to the bottom is EZ-GO. Salesman was so full of :edit: it was silly.
Then came AAA golf cart. They work out of there home, so forget them

Final stop was at Golf Connection and as posted previously how knowledgeable, and honest they were was refreshing.

So we purchased a rebuilt Club Car Electric DS IQ with all its toys to include a high speed/HP Motor with a maximum speed of 23 MPH. All this with a $2,000 in savings plus a 36 month bumper to bumper warranty.

Now how can you beat that? Of course they are 2004/5 models but they are completly rebuilt with everything new.

We looked into the Curtis Cab, but heard some reports not to high on them and also hear the company is trying to have new ones for Yamaha & EZ-GO in 2008.

Still we decided on the sunbrella and chose not to have the solar panels installed.

So if you see a Penn Sate marked cart zooming by you'll know it's BUBBA.

Thank You Golf Connections

Fight on State (GO!)
Fight on State (GO!)
Strike your gait and win, (LET’S GO STATE!)
Victory we predict for thee
We’re ever true to you, dear old White and Blue.
Onward State, (GO!)
Onward State, (GO!)
Roar, Lions, roar: (LET’S GO STATE!)
We’ll hit that line, roll up the score,
Fight on to victory ever more,
Fight on, on, on, on, on, Fight on, on, Penn State! (S-T-A-T-E GO! STATE!)

DickY 11-14-2007 01:07 PM

Ditto :agree:

golfnut 11-14-2007 03:56 PM

Sounds like you got just what you wanted Bubba, godd luck and I'll keep an eye out for the Penn State cart, although i think I've seen several others, how will I know yours when I see it, what color is it, are your names on it?

Russ_Boston 11-14-2007 04:15 PM

23 mph? Be careful to avoid the golf cart police!

Bubbalarry 11-15-2007 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfnut
Sounds like you got just what you wanted Bubba, godd luck and I'll keep an eye out for the Penn State cart, although i think I've seen several others, how will I know yours when I see it, what color is it, are your names on it?

Bubba & Dee with Navy blue and white colors along with silver for the Penn State Nittany Lions Football team. GO PSU.

WE ARE PENN STATE
WE ARE PENN STATE :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :hot: :hot: :clap2: :clap2:

Russ_Boston 11-15-2007 02:57 PM

Go Bryant University Bulldogs - GO.

OK, I'll shut up now! :joke: